GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spings and ride comfort

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
I am looking at lowering my fast. I am looking at the H&Rs springs, but not sure. I want my MKv lower, but I do not want it to beat the crap out of me as this is my daily driver. About 35 miles a day commute. Any thoughts on ride quality?

nomios

Touring Car Champion
From what I have seen, the H&R cupkit might be the best option. But in my opinion it is too early to make a decision. As much as I despise the wheel gap, I am going to let those that can't wait help me make my decision:wink:

I think in a month or so we will be getting some good info.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I too plan on waiting a few months. I am more of a honda guy and can spout tons of info on the companies and which ones to go with. Switching over to a German car I have no idea about some of these companies. So now research must come into play.....I suggest you do the same. Some companies will be quick to throw out a product without research. They let the consumer be the research data. The great companies make items specifacly for the vehicle and do tons of research and development first. This is why certain companies that i am used to have nothing for the GTI. I loved my KYB AGX and Tein SS setup in my civic. I would like something similar for this car. I would suggest waiting a bit to see what comes out there. I know it is hard, I hate the 4" gap myself, but just wait a bit.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
seems like a good plan. i think i too will wait as i am new to making mods coming from a 12yr old honda accord.