GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feedback from any and all gti owners...

JayRoC

Passed Driver's Ed
Slowride said:
In that first video, the Mits runs a 14.9? I read that in the comments of the video since I can't see the vid at work. That seems quick for an auto, so what mods did that car have? The best stock run I have seen so far on my car (06 Si) is 14.8, and the guy thankfully posted slips to back that up. Another guy ran a 14.7 with an AEM CAI.

It is good to see some of these cars getting into the 14's with little to no effort.

the guy who ran the car at the track, posted in the 4Gforums that it was completely stock. but the manuals in the eclipse makes a world of a neck snapping difference. fastest 1/4 mile i've seen on the eclipse is 14.2 @100mph
so with my aem intake and exhaust maybe , just maybe high 13's? too cold to hit the track in new york. maybe next month.

BillyInLasVegas

Passed Driver's Ed
I just recently bought a GTI without DSG (The dealer wanted and extra 6k for their last DSG) and I love it. I've always been a huge japanese car fan but the GTI won me over.
So far no complaints, and no issues. It's fun to drive and it's really a drivers car yet it's confortable enough to sit in traffic every day.