GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PNW

Fast Eddie GTI

Autocross Newbie
Cool! I'm across the bridge in the 'Couv!

Black pkg 2 6 speed. So far, just Revo, R32 tails, and H&R coilovers.

I've got a set of wheels I'm working on getting them to fit too:thumbsup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Washington members,

Any ideas on great dealers to buy at as well as get serviced? Seattle area.

rdswcp

Go Kart Newbie
Chaplins VW

I had a good experience with a internet sales guy at Chaplins Subaru/VW in Bellevue, WA. I bought my New GTI from John there and about the month later my girlfriend bought a new Subaru from John as well. I would recommend him and Chaplins to anyone.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Danke!

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Don't really want to go that far for service. The dealers around here seem to treat you better if you buy and have service done at the same place (loyalty thing).

rossco63

Autocross Newbie
Understood. I will probably never take it to a dealer except for warranty work, god forbid I need it. I'll take it there for the 1st service maybe. I need to have an annoying buzz from the plastic fascia around the hvac controls silenced. Seems like it wasn't glued down. Overall the car is nice and solid though so far.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Yup, that's like my '98.5 Audi 1.8t, I do all my own work and have access to a lift as well.

Know anyone who wants a modded, taken care of Audi A4 1.8t, Quattro, 5-speed... mine will be for sale when the 5-doors come!

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
hey Wild Hare. i got my gti at University VW and Audi dealership and i would highly recommend them. very professional service and the guys there are really cool. they arent really pushy like other salesmen at other dealerships i went to. im only 18 and University was the only place where ive had a salesman come right up to me and introduce himself and asked if i had any questions or if i wanted to test drive one. that really surprised me and a week later i went back with my parents and bought the car. i would seriously go in there and talk with Dennis Downer...hes a great guy and he really knows his stuff.

i definetely dont recommend Carters VW in seattle. ive heard and read too many bad reviews about that place. a friend of mine had a bad experience there as well.

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
Boise ID
Bought my GTI from John Lamm. at Carter VW In Seattle. He made it worth the drive and was honest the whole way through the deal.
Tell him big rickyC from Boise sent ya!