GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H & R cup kit just arrived

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
There is a difference between fitting the car and something that was designed specifically for the car.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Awesome bud, hope all goes well w/ the install. Show it off a bit when its done!

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Oooo...those are pretty...can't wait to see the pics!

cmcm

Drag Racing Champion
allx11 said:
Cool! I got mine's yesterday. I tought the bump stops are the little orange yellowish things on top of the shocks?

do you have 18" wheel option from the factory?? if do, you have the bumpstops installed, i'm going to call the dealer and find out today, before any installation. (I have 17" wheel option)

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
loccusst said:
There is a difference between fitting the car and something that was designed specifically for the car.

Very true and important. I went with the H&R coilovers as per H&R these are designed for the the MkV now, and is specific to the GTI, not just the GTI/A3 platform. I am sure the cup kit will work but...

marcinek

Touring Car Newbie
azmcs said:
Very true and important. I went with the H&R coilovers as per H&R these are designed for the the MkV now, and is specific to the GTI, not just the GTI/A3 platform. I am sure the cup kit will work but...
:eek: :drool:
When are you getting those on?! :thumbsup:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Any pics? How was the install? Is the ride good? Did you break something? Did you wreck the car after the install? Are you trapped under the car do to the jack falling? LOL