GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

She'll be here in time for the weekend

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
My new Black magic is coming, hopefully it'll be here friday night. The dealer is hoping to get it tomorrow, and hand me the keys on Friday. The Wait will be absolute torture.

This has been the hardest decision i've ever had to make, I had no idea what to do and was so torn on color choice. White is good looking, and stays clean longer, but it just doesn't have that sporty feeling.

Black hides the grill, hot in the summer, and shows dirt easily, but it just seems bad A$$.

I started the new car hunt in November, looked at RSX's, Scion TC, Subaru WRX's, Honda SI, and this. I feel like i'm a GTI owner (now I am) but feel that I fit with VW.

This site has been awesome, and there has been alot of new members since I joined

Now I just have to decide on a name

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
dude you can't go wrong with this car.
i use to be a valet, all the family cars are toyota's until i ventured out to subaru's. drove a wrx for 2 1/2 years until i totalled it. now, living with my girlfriend we purchase our subaru outback in dec 2005 and now our gti.
let me tell ya, the gti feels very well built, solid and just as nice as the 30k outback that we have.
good choice man.

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
Have no fear, there is no buyer remorse with this car. You'll be driving around with a grin on your face for quite a while. Especially if it's your first turbo, I had a MKIV for 4 years and driving it never got old.

I feel your pain, I signed papers last Thursday but couldn't take delivery until last Friday night.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
That is awesome. You've looked at some of the same ones I was thinking about. Test driving the GTI made me feel like no other car ever did on a test drive.