GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS GR-R

GTI2007

According to what I've found those BBS RG-R only gonna fit a mk5 Golf or GTI in the 17x7,5 version because that has an ET of 48. The 18" and 19" versions with 5x112 only have an ET of 35 which would make them stick out seriously

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
The other thing is these wheels are probably super super strong too compared to $300 ea wheels..

If I had that money I'd buy Work VS-XX wheels but these would be up there too.

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
yeah but they are lauging to the bank since all of our good are still as expensive as they were before, and guess what like 1/2 of our good come from the states, the only real winner in our dollar being high are the states, and well if you go on vacation to the states you can get everything you can get up here for cheaper. Funny go figure.

b3rollind3ville

Ready to race!
im pretty sure those are rg-r's

dizzy`

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah but they are lauging to the bank since all of our good are still as expensive as they were before, and guess what like 1/2 of our good come from the states, the only real winner in our dollar being high are the states, and well if you go on vacation to the states you can get everything you can get up here for cheaper. Funny go figure.

yea, on the consumer side of things they might win, but have u thought of how badly import and exports will hurt ? Right now, states are getting pissed with our dollar since everything is costing them even more now ...

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
yea, on the consumer side of things they might win, but have u thought of how badly import and exports will hurt ? Right now, states are getting pissed with our dollar since everything is costing them even more now ...

Only problem is that we import more from them than we export, they are unhappy about the natural resources is the thing lumber oil that sort of thing.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i think he was refering to the actual title of the thread since its called gr-r.

btw. those hre's are AMAZING. damn not being rich!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
haha yea.. who knows.. thats just what i was thinkin?