GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Workout

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
oops just found a thread with a lot of go fast junkies and ill be their is no ripping of how you can get killed by driving FAST.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
NEWS FLASH: you can get killed by crossing a street while walking. So if I rev up my engine and go 90+ mph, once in a while on the freeway I dont see any harm. But I wont do 100+ in a school zone or city streets, I have some common sense.

My favorite kind of dude, is a guy who sits at a read light reving his engine over and over. Then you rev back and he thinks you want to race, but when the light turns green. You just sit back and drive normal. LOL the old el FAKE out.

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
atomoverride said:
NEWS FLASH: you can get killed by crossing a street while walking. So if I rev up my engine and go 90+ mph, once in a while on the freeway I dont see any harm. But I wont do 100+ in a school zone or city streets, I have some common sense.

My favorite kind of dude, is a guy who sits at a read light reving his engine over and over. Then you rev back and he thinks you want to race, but when the light turns green. You just sit back and drive normal. LOL the old el FAKE out.
I'll tip my hat to that one, tho only other thing I do is get my wife going telling her watch me burn this sucka out. She always sinks down in her seat grabs hold of the door handle and gets all tense, all for a driving miss daisy takeoff :biggrin: