Xenon photos

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
bennylenny88 said:
meh so long as i actually have some lol
anyways is it worth getting xenon ones?

It's definately worth it! Whenever I drive my wifes Tahoe(SUV) it feels like the lights aren't even on. I actually find myself checking to see if they are on. However, I had 6K bulbs in my Lex, and they lit up the whole road. There's a BIG difference.

sarpe

Ready to race!
this is my xenon with 6000°K lamps...

bye

Attachments

• 6000k.jpg
    6000k.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
stll not too sure... 3 reasons:

1. costs...
2. the ones i have are brand new
3. i like the vw sign on it :p

sarpe

Ready to race!
in Italy its cost 1200 euro.... :frown: :frown: , but the light is spectacular, especially with the 6000°K lamps, there isn't comparison with halogens.:wink:

sarpe said:
this is my xenon with 6000°K lamps...

bye
Sorry, one of my pet-peeves. There is no "°" in the HID ratings. It's not a degree, it's a Kelvin. So it's just 6000K, becasue K replaces "°". ° Has to deal with heat, K deals with color

GTI2007

It is written Kelvin not Kalven and 1 degree Kelvin is -273.16 °C which is the absolute zero point. So they use degree Kelvin for temperatures and just Kelvin for the colour of light bulbs like for example 6000 Kelvin which stands for a bulb with a maximum white colour

GTI2007

The 6000 K (Pure White) bulbs are the most powerfull and give the most light of all bulbs. The 8000 K (Blue) and 10000 K (Purple) bulbs are purely for the looks of the lights but they aren't as powerful as the 6000 K