GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon Fiber Front Grill,VW Emblem,Mirrors

vw4sport

CarbonDynamics.net
I really like this forum and it is nice to get away from the vortex from time to time.I do custom carbon fiber work.And this turned out very nice on the MKV.I love The VW emblem:smile:
I am working on the Red Grill strip right now painting it United Gray i think it will look great.I also removed the badge and trimed the holder off the grill so it looks even now.

here is a link to CarbonDynamics

http://www.carbondynamics.net

Last edited:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Looks good dude. I guess if I had the skills to do CF I would do all kinds of parts on this car. Like a motor cover that did not incorporate the intake, for aftermarket intakes. I would really like a CF rear cargo cover for the hatch area. The quality is really nice. Again, good work. Keep us up to date on the things you CF for this car and maybe some prices if we want parts.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
They look pretty good:thumbsup: But I wouldnt want to lose the red strip on the front grill...

vw4sport

CarbonDynamics.net
GTI 2.0T said:
They look pretty good:thumbsup: But I wouldnt want to lose the red strip on the front grill...

You can still use the Red strip.I am painting mine United gray thats why it is not on the car right now.I think it will look good and blend in nicely.I will have pics of this next week.Here is another front end i did and he has the red strip.the process takes alot of time to get it perfect you have to get the weave straight.if you check my link you will see alot of parts i have done over the years for VW's.

Mike i am in Surprise we will have to get together soon.

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
Carbon Fiber + United Grey = Friggin' hottness.

I wonder if it would have the same effect with Black Magic Pearl...

How'd you do the VW emblem in CF? And are you thinking about selling any of your work?

vw4sport

CarbonDynamics.net
marx92x said:
Carbon Fiber + United Grey = Friggin' hottness.

I wonder if it would have the same effect with Black Magic Pearl...

How'd you do the VW emblem in CF? And are you thinking about selling any of your work?

The pic with the red strip is on a black magic pearl GTI.It looks great.Since you are in Arizona you can see it in person.The emblem is very complex to get it perfect.
I will be selling some custom parts for the MKV.