GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
So I didn't see any "for sale" section but my car is for sale. In order to get my GTI im going to have to part with my 3000GT so heres the run down.

1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
MUST SELL! I hate to part with it but the time has come.

It has always been garage kept and well taken care of. Never saw snow as long as I have had it and almost never seen rain unless I got caught in it.

There is very minor wear on the interior and exterior which I would rate at way above average for a 1993. Many people can not tell that this is a 13 year old vehicle because it is in such good shape.

This is basically a stock 1993 3000GT SL five speed. I got first gen VR4 wheels to go on for the looks. I also have the stock 16's and a set of aftermarket Moda R1's that will come with the car at no extra cost. I have also got dual Apexi N1's installed last summer with 2.5" pipe off the cat. The whole exhaust ended up costing around $1700 with a brand new front pipe.

This car is in great condition for a 93 with 149k miles.

Priced to sell at $5,500 or best offer.
Send me a PM or email me at jjjosh41@excite.com if interested.

<---With Moda R1's On

Many more pictures available if you want them.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
She's in great shape considering the mileage. GL with the sale.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I can sympathize with you. I had my civic for about five years and finally decided to get rid of her for the GTI. It's hard to do so good luck with the sale and have a box of tissue handy when you sign her over.

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
SOLD!:cry:
That was by far one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. That car was the love of my life. So many restless nights spent working with that car. Literally blood, sweat, and tears went into that car. Im very happy that it went to a good owner and they will continue to take good care of it.

Now to get my GTI:biggrin:

Accel

Rally Car Champion
MarkVGTI said:
SOLD!:cry:
That was by far one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. That car was the love of my life. So many restless nights spent working with that car. Literally blood, sweat, and tears went into that car. Im very happy that it went to a good owner and they will continue to take good care of it.

Now to get my GTI:biggrin:

When you get the GTI, It will make you forget about the 3000, if it makes you feel any better I think the SL is as slow as a dog!

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
It was slow, but it was more the emotional attachment. It was the first car I ever owned and paid for myself. And yes, im sure the GTI will make everything all better.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Lol...I'm gonna be going through the same thing a couple weeks when I trade my Mk1 Golf in....but when my GTI arrives I'll feel a whole lot better. Sacrifices need to be made in life sadly.

Brandon said:
Lol...I'm gonna be going through the same thing a couple weeks when I trade my Mk1 Golf in....but when my GTI arrives I'll feel a whole lot better. Sacrifices need to be made in life sadly.
Yeah, my accord I actually had about another 1.5 years left on it and sold it. Put over $8000 into it so it was hard, especially since the person who bought it lives in town and I see it once in a while. He's already cracked the front bumper. But I'm getting over it.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
TeknoGroover said:
Yeah, my accord I actually had about another 1.5 years left on it and sold it. Put over $8000 into it so it was hard, especially since the person who bought it lives in town and I see it once in a while. He's already cracked the front bumper. But I'm getting over it.

Awwe that sux. But at least you moved on to something bigger & better.

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah, I sold the 3000GT to a kid who lives about 400 miles away. In some ways i guess it goes like the old saying...Out of sight, out of mind.

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
I'll be selling my Impreza I've had for 3 1/2 years in about 2 months to get the new GTI. I know that that's going to be a tough thing for me to do given I love my car. But it's for a better cause, and I know this :)

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah, its a hard thing to do. And now im finding out that I might not be able to get the GTI. The payments are way more than I thought. So I might have to wait awhile to get the car. Or look for something else.

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
i was in same situation as you until a few days ago... i was able to sell my 99civic in a day thru craigslist... it was sold fast cuz i sold it for $2000 less than kbb value... my civic received mad love from me for the last 7 years meaning mad $$$ but im very happy with new GTI! good luck in your sale dude!

PurpleHayze

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
thats kinda funny , i sold my 93 stealth r/t non turbo for my gti
wasnt that hard for me though, after a week of having this i cant even tell you what color that car was:biggrin: