GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

the power of the seats

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
ok so here is a story that happened to me this afternoon. I was hungry so i decided to order a pizza. so i decided to call my local pizza shop, and next thing you know my fast told me i had to go pick it up. so i go and pick up the pizza, put it on the seat, and drive home. well when i got home, and i go to open the door to get the pizza, i realized the grease from the pizza had leaked though the box and on to the seat.:mad: A huge puddle of grease was sitting on top of the seat. Curseing a storm I ran into my house and got a cloth with soap and water and ran to the car and cleaned it. to my surprise the seat had not soaked up the grease or caused a stain. It was a miracle, and they seats are amazing. I vowed to do delivery from that point on, and i though the pizza out, and cooked pasta.

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Dude, you go through all that and you didn't even eat the pizza?! I would have at least ate a slice in honor of my FAST.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Its good that you got rid of the grease..

lesson learned: never put food on the seats:biggrin:

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
Im wary of these stad seats - my MKIV had tough hard seat material whereas this one looks like it could very well fray, like they used to. This and the colour grey does not bode well. Hope Im wrong as it would really spoil the interior and I would not be a happy chappy.

Also noticed the centre headrest is back...had it on my 99 MKIV and then it went on my 2002 MKIV

Last edited:

Horizon

Drag Race Newbie
I'm pretty sure it has some sort of stain protection on these seats, so you got lucky there. Grease=evil

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Icranon said:
Curseing a storm I ran into my house and got a cloth with soap and water and ran to the car and cleaned it.

reading that bit made me laugh. its as if a fire has started and u dashed inside to grab a fire extinguisher.

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
no i have the all leather ones, and i just want to clarify that they reason i did not eat the pizza was 1 i though the pizza on the ground, it got fucked up, and 2 if it had that much grease, which it did, than i would not eat it anyway

Then I don't think it's a miracle. I on the other hand have cloth, and should be resistant because I have PolyShield on the interior. If they stain for any reason after to clean them, the dealership will thoroughly clean them or I am given new ones. Worth the $300.