GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whatcha think of the covers?

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
if I get pulled over and asked about a part I have on my car that is for off road use only. I just say "it was there when I bought it".

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
When I had my civic at one point I had the mirrors with the LEDs in them. A cop said to me once, "Nice lights in the mirrors....how did you do that?" He was trying to give me a ticket. I simply stated...."came that way". I let him think that I was implying the car came that way. That way I was not technically lying.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I actually like the little orange sidelights, but I think that I'm in a definite minority. I'm trying to figure out a cheap yet nice way of getting 'em working on mine, short of buying a US-spec bumper, importing it, and respraying it. I like them lights, but not that much.

svb

I've got an 09 GTI in grey. I hate the orange reflectors & lights.

I'm thinking of the following options:
- smoked
- painted
- euro-spec bumper

Has anyone done that last one? I realize it would be the most expensive, but it would also look the best. Any good sources for a euro-spec bumper in the US?

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
I've got an 09 GTI in grey. I hate the orange reflectors & lights.

I'm thinking of the following options:
- smoked
- painted
- euro-spec bumper

Has anyone done that last one? I realize it would be the most expensive, but it would also look the best. Any good sources for a euro-spec bumper in the US?

i wouldnt even think about the euro bumper because that is just throwing away money.

really depends what theme you are going on your car.
if you're going for a clean look, get the clear.
if you're going for a black look with black wheels, get smoked.

can't go wrong with either one.

and to the OP, the color is a bit off, but much better than the amber. and im guessing you saved yourself about $30 or so instead of getting the ESE tuning ones.