GOLFMKV

Factory oem aero / body kit (votex kit)

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
A few more of the factory oem Votex kit

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
My car is at the shop getting the full votex kit installed. It doesn't come painted. I like alot of the aftermarket kits, but most of them are over-kill for the style of car I'm trying to create. If I was gonna get aftermarket rims, and do alot of upgrading to the engine, I probablly would have gotten a more agressive looking body kit. I'll post pics of my car as soon as it's ready.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I like he front lip but would paint the center black. I do not like the factory back lip. I would prefer either the R32 rear or the rear bumper that allows quad echaust tips. Not sure which.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
cmcm said:
If i just replace the factory front lip, is it looked odd-ball or it's ok???

I think it will look fine...that's the most noticable change with the kit, I will give you more info once I get my ride out of the shop, and post before and after pics.

GTI2007

daigo said:
Where can I find the MARKLESS GRILL? Which make is it? VOTEX?

If you mean this markless grill:

Nobody makes them. The guy who ones the GTI did it himself, cutting out the part to replace the hole where the VW-logo normally sits out of a second GTI grill

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Got the car out of the shop today... Votex Kit and Wheels on...took some quick snapshots...

The front looks even sweeter...

when my car get's dropped on springs it will look even better...

This pic ain't so good, but the back does look nice...

Some More shots of the stance...

:headbang:

daigo

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
Mkv GTI
GTI2007 said:
If you mean this markless grill:

Nobody makes them. The guy who ones the GTI did it himself, cutting out the part to replace the hole where the VW-logo normally sits out of a second GTI grill

:eyebulge: :bow: :coolpics:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:w00t:

GTI2007

AlphAZender said:
I think I remeber someone saying the factory kits come pre painted so thats something to consider

No, they don't come pre painted from the factory. VW can paint them for you, before they place them, but you have to pay for it.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Actually, they are supposed to come pre-painted but the early deliveries are showing up without paint. Not sure when they start to ship the painted kits.

GTI2007 said:
No, they don't come pre painted from the factory. VW can paint them for you, before they place them, but you have to pay for it.