GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Insurance Rates for Gti In New Jersey

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
NJ sucks for rates. I have USAA because of my military service, so mine is pretty low ($140mo). Progressive isn't bad, but Sate Farm has become pretty good too. Of course it helps if you are a non-smoking, over 25, married female, with no record.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
check out Geico

Hey RAbbit, make sure you check out Geico. I have only received 1 ticket in the last 4 years, and no accidents. I am currently paying about 1200 a year; pretty reasonable.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
actually i have geico its under my dads name they are pretty cheap but they aren't friendly with sports cars i heard like wrx,etc.. i mean i'm 20 been driving for like 3 years with no accident nor speedin tickets and have no points and clean record i should b alright right???

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
Since you are 20, the rates will be more expensive for you compared to me, I am 27. I would beg your Dad to leave you on his policy until you are 25 or 26. Then check back with Geico and your rates will be low like mine. Until you're 25 or 26, auto insurance rates are crazy, especially for us new jersians.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
rabbit...ur gonna get pounded if ur only 20...im a month from 21 and have a clean record for 4 years, and i pay 1100 a year for liablity only for a hyundai elantra GT under my parents...have a friend that used to have his raddo under his parents policy, he was payin over 3000/year (he is 20), but that was with 2 pts i think. living in new jersey sucks for car insurance. i want to get virginia tags for my remaining college years!

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
im 27 from philadelphia and i pay $2900/year by paying twice a year to save some money. the insurance is under my own name and i have one accident that resulted in 3 points on december of 2004. oh yeha, im under progressive... holla1

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
feuerdog said:
NJ sucks for rates. I have USAA because of my military service, so mine is pretty low

x2

Im 19 w/ no points on my licence and paying $290/month with USAA.

4GSixty3

Drag Racing Champion
live in Jersey but register my plate under PA. Paying $110 / mth, strange thing is the GTI is more expensive than my EVO, i m paying $95 /mth for my EVO... Maybe its a 2 door.