GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

united Grey or black magic

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
going Saturday to get my MKV. I dont know which color to get. should i get the grey or the black what do you guys think? I have noticed that i lot of people are buy the red and white. just want some info thanks for helping.

Grey or black :iono:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
natonicGTI06 said:
going Saturday to get my MKV. I dont know which color to get. should i get the grey or the black what do you guys think? I have noticed that i lot of people are buy the red and white. just want some info thanks for helping.

Both are Beautiful on this car. It's personal Preference. I liked the Gray because it matched the interior so well. I like all the colors except Silver. Honestly I could see myself in anyone of these awesome rides. Just get to the dealership, walk around the cars a bit, it will come to U>....Have Fun.

GoBlueVDubDude

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV, Red
Tornado Red!!! :thumbup:

Sorry, just messin' with ya. Between those two colors, I would pick black. That black magic pearl looked awesome on my '04 GLI and black GTI's have always, and will always, look great.

It's just a big PITA to keep clean...

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
I'm in the same predicament... I can't make up my mind! I'm getting the package 2 so it's a tough choice between the two darker colors that match the interior well.

Good luck!

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I have had quite a few black cars....my car I traded in was black. I love black. Black looks super sweet when clean, no scratches, blemishes, door dings, acid spots, water spots, rock chips, burn from buffer,......need I go on? I got tired of trying to keep a black car clean and wanted something different. I went with the United Grey. When I told my wife that she went.. "oooh, big change." Her point being they are very close. Thus why you probably are having a hard decision. I say......get the color you like.

GTI2007

I would go for the United Grey because then you have a much better contrast with the black grill which I find really cool. Black Magic is also very nice but you kind off loose that cool effect from the grill because it's all black. That's my opinion.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
I would go with BLACK MAGIC, just because that dumb front grill no matter what color you choose is BLACK, plus the lower part is BLACK plastic if you dont get the body kit. So why not make it match, without doing too much work. That way its ALL one color. Thats just my view on it, I wish that front part was color matched. As well as the lower part for people who dont get body kits.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I agree on the lower part but the grill is growing on me more every day. Thank God it is not chrome......

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
GTI2007 said:
I would go for the United Grey because then you have a much better contrast with the black grill which I find really cool. Black Magic is also very nice but you kind off loose that cool effect from the grill because it's all black. That's my opinion.

Yeah, what he said.

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
well after talking to my wife we are getting the tonado red in the package 1# DSG because she can not drive a stick. and i want her to enjoy the car also

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
My wife was only concerned with the cost of the car nothing else. HAHAHAH!!! My "FAST"!!!! Sorry.....I'm tired.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
natonicGTI06 said:
well after talking to my wife we are getting the tonado red in the package 1# DSG because she can not drive a stick. and i want her to enjoy the car also

What ever happened to getting either black magic or united grey? Did they not have either color with DSG?

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
natonicGTI06 said:

In black color you can see the dust after washes your car.:cry: I did not know that when i bought my jetta.

The others no