GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did I get a good deal?

PoliZei

Drag Racing Champion
I went to the dealer today and ordered a Black Magic Gti with DSG. I ended up paying $27,600 and $31,487 all together with taxes and fees. Its really decked out with leather and all. Did I get ripped off?

Package #2 w/XM
DVD-based Navigation System w/6-disc CD Changer
XM Satellite Radio
Rubber Mats and Trunk Liner

Last edited:

Lynx

Passed Driver's Ed
alsf06 said:
I went to the dealer today and ordered a Black Magic Gti with DSG. I ended up paying $27,600 and $31,487 all together with taxes and fees. Its really decked out with leather and all. Did I get ripped off?

Package #2 w/XM
DVD-based Navigation System w/6-disc CD Changer
XM Satellite Radio
Rubber Mats and Trunk Liner

Seems like it since on kbb.com the MSRP for all of your options is $28,840. So you got it for $1000 less than that. The invoice price for it is $26,564, so you only paid $1000 over that. All in all I would say it was a fair deal. Since it was $1000 less than retail and $1000 over invoice; which they cancel each other out, so you got a fair price. My .02 though.

The financing seems to be right on too, according to the calculator on capitalone's website.

Good job. :thumbsup:

PoliZei

Drag Racing Champion
I didnt get the 18" wheels though. I got the stock 17" because I plan on putting 19" OZ Superturismo's in a month or so.

Dude123

Oval Champion
You could have gotten a better deal, but it was not the worst deal.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Scotaku said:
no comment

Skotaku is determined to get the best possible deal on the planet EARTH...

As far as your deal is concerned looks decent to me... most people have been paying somewhere between invoice and MSRP.... important thing now is to enjoy your sweet ride. Pics Please>>>:headbang:

Jerome81

Autocross Newbie
Why do people always come to a forum AFTER buying to see if they got a good deal or not? Never understand why they don't do that FIRST, so they can be armed with as much info to get a great deal.

Always wonder that....