GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All New In-Stock Volkswagen's 3% Over Invoice

CentralFloridaEurocars

Passed Driver's Ed
Just as the title says. 3% Over Invoice on all in-stock Volkswagen's. We have over 175 Volkswagen's in stock. Ranging from Jetta TDI's, Beetle TDI's New GTI's, and New Passat Sedan's and Wagon's. If you are interested in any vehicle please let me know. We can deliver cars to any state for a small fee. Call my office at (800)442-1435.

Nate Snell

*If I need to pay to advertise understandable, I don't have a problem doing that*

AlphAZender

Drag Race Newbie
CentralFloridaEurocars said:
Just as the title says. 3% Over Invoice on all in-stock Volkswagen's. We have over 175 Volkswagen's in stock. Ranging from Jetta TDI's, Beetle TDI's New GTI's, and New Passat Sedan's and Wagon's. If you are interested in any vehicle please let me know. We can deliver cars to any state for a small fee. Call my office at (800)442-1435.

Nate Snell

*If I need to pay to advertise understandable, I don't have a problem doing that*

Are you a golf fan or are you just here to sell cars?

Be honest. lol

AlphAZender

Drag Race Newbie
Actually both. I have a new GTI, and I am here to sell cars both also to help other VW Enthusiasts get a good deal on a VW.

Nate

Thats awesome. If I lived in Florida I would do biz with you. Nothing like doing business with someone knowlegdable about the product and a fan to boot. Welcome, and best of luck! :thumbsup:

CentralFloridaEurocars

Passed Driver's Ed
I appreciate it, to be honest you are the first Forum to welcome me. I have been in the business about 1 year, and I am just trying to build up clients. Other forums just either ban me, or bash what I am trying to do. I appreciate the comments.

Nate

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Nate can you PM me for a quote on the new 2006 GTI with DSG and no additional packages. Can you also tell me the delivery charge to houston, tx? Thanks!

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Hey, how are you? My wife is from Lakeland and I've been by your dealership a few times I believe. Cool of you to offer a decent deal.

Dubweiser

Passed Driver's Ed
Nate is an awesome guy. He has worked with me throughout the week, and has been very helpful.

To give you an idea, there are 3 VW dealerships in Jax. but I'm driving 200 miles just to buy a car from his dealership. Hopefully, we will seal the deal next week.

Kyle

GTT

Touring Car Champion

Nate Snell

I have a deal for $500 UNDER invoice. Your 3% over invoice isn't much of a deal.
At $20k invoice, that's $600 over invoice. I'd be paying $1100 more to get a car from you than my dealer.

If you're an enthusiast that is trying to use this forum to sell to other enthusiasts, then provide invoice info and fee info. and that's it. You're just taking advantage of this forum to spam and advertise.

No, I don't like it.

T

dmclone

Oval Champion
GTT said:
I have a deal for $500 UNDER invoice. Your 3% over invoice isn't much of a deal.
At $20k invoice, that's $600 over invoice. I'd be paying $1100 more to get a car from you than my dealer.

If you're an enthusiast that is trying to use this forum to sell to other enthusiasts, then provide invoice info and fee info. and that's it. You're just taking advantage of this forum to spam and advertise.

No, I don't like it.

T

Calm down. First off he's in a different part of the country. Maybe the Chicago area has too many GTI's and can't get rid of them. Maybe you have a trade-in and there making there money somewhere else. If you don't like his price then don't buy from him. I think it's fine that he's out here.
I've bought a lot of cars in my life and I can tell you that people focus too much on invoice only. A lot of them don't even consider ad on fees or trade in values. On top of that I'd pay an extra $500 if I knew the dealer was good and would take care of me. Of course I wouldn't tell them that.

GTT

Touring Car Champion
dmclone said:
Calm down. First off he's in a different part of the country. Maybe the Chicago area has too many GTI's and can't get rid of them. Maybe you have a trade-in and there making there money somewhere else. If you don't like his price then don't buy from him. I think it's fine that he's out here.
I've bought a lot of cars in my life and I can tell you that people focus too much on invoice only. A lot of them don't even consider ad on fees or trade in values. On top of that I'd pay an extra $500 if I knew the dealer was good and would take care of me. Of course I wouldn't tell them that.

I assure you that I'm quite calm. :biggrin:
There isn't a reason to be worked up.

My point is this is pure solicitation and he is not only advertising to his market, he is advertising to everyone here. He said he will even ship anywhere.

You've bought a lot of cars in your life, and yet you think a dealer will treat you better if you pay more? Now I know you're kidding. The VAST number of car buyers will never interact with their salesperson after they take delivery and the service department doesn't car how much or how little you paid.

I simply feel that advertising belongs in an ad section.

T

dmk5

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
for his info im at dead invoice at a local tampa dealer. so hes going to have to do better hes hes going to jump on a forum made for us to pimp the dealer he works at. gtt your right. can you beat invoice pkg 1 united gray 6spd??? pm me if you can.

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
Hi, Can you PM me with the pricing of New GTI, with package 2, with and without NAV , plus shipping to Boston, MA?
many thanks