GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I love my GTI.

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
I thought you should all know that. Honestly, I've driven a bunch-o-cars ranging from Honda, other VW's, Lexus, Saab, Volvo, Jeep, etc. The GTI MK V is just an amazing vehicle. It is incredibly comfortable, fast, fun to drive.. and just wow. After owning one for a week, and having nearly 700 miles on it, I can see where the whole "unpimp your ride" thing was going. The GTI is an amazing vehicle stock, one wouldn't need to mod it to have themselves a great vehicle. All I want to do is drive now >_<. I'm a jazz/funk bass player who gigs around locally, and I haven't picked up my bass since I got the car. Wow.

bilbos

On the Kop
Good to hear. 700 miles in a week!! You have been enjoying it.

The GTi is a great car for the money. Many more happy miles of motoring :thumbsup:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
WOW!!! I only have 660 miles and I got mine on the 1st of march. Youhave been driving. I agree this car is hard not to drive. I use to make my wife drive alot when we would go shopping. Not anymore. We hardly drive her van and I drive almost all the time. This car is a great car out of the box. Only few things I would change and they are only to improve the fun factory....already changed the radio.