GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I Too Young for a GTI???

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
Right now I'm trying to decide on my next vehicle. I'm 27 years old, and I've owned a VW JETTA 05. I was wondering what age group does this car really appeal to. The other car I've been looking at is a NEW CIVIC. On one hand there's the fun & fast GTI and on the other there's the more sophisticated CIVIC. Should I nourish my "FAST" or move on to something more "more slower" like?

First let´s start how much can i sell my first shit car.
:coolpics:

Last edited:

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
Accel said:
Let me explain in few words. We still having Jetta and the new Bora.

When in GERMANY was named BORA we were named JETTA. And now GERMANY is naming JETTA and here we still having JETTA and the BORA both of them. So i bough in 2005 this Jetta named Bora in Germany and viceverse but we still having Jetta and Bora.:iono:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I don't know how to answer your question, but GTI is way cooler than a CIVIC... IN America Civics aren't "sophisticated", there for CHICAS...

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I don't know how to answer your question, but GTI is way cooler than a CIVIC... IN America Civics aren't "sophisticated", there for CHICAS...

I wanted to buy a civic but now i think now GOLF RULES. :thumbsup:

Accel

Rally Car Champion
VIVA LA BETO said:
Let me explain in few words. We still having Jetta and the new Bora.

When in GERMANY was named BORA we were named JETTA. And now GERMANY is naming JETTA and here we still having JETTA and the BORA both of them. So i bough in 2005 this Jetta named Bora in Germany and viceverse but we still having Jetta and Bora.:iono:

My head hurts!:confused:

Kurupt

low
you are never too young nor to old to buy a GTI... I AM 18 years old and i own a GTI go ahead and check the garage out<<<<

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
Kurupt-MK5 said:
you are never too young nor to old to buy a GTI... I AM 18 years old and i own a GTI go ahead and check the garage out<<<<

How much did you paid for that beautiful machine??????

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
Hi there, actually i have a problem with these three vehicles to choose the rigt one.

Just Arrived the NEW MK5 to MEXICO but now the problem is that that GTI is to expensive 32 grands, with that money y can choose a HUMMER 3 or LOBO-F150.

BEFORE I GET MARRY i just can BUY ONE of THESE 3 CAR CHOICES

In the other hand we have the HUMMER3

This is my third option. Any ideas cause you have more vehicles in the states???????

2007 Ford F150 FX2 Sport Wit some 22 " CHROME RIMS

GTI2007

I personally would go for the GTI cause first I'm not a big fan of 4x4 or SUV's and second I like the look exterior and interior of the GTI way more then that of the Hummer or the Ford.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I bet nearly every one here would say GTI FTW