Go Kart Champion
Finaly created a clip - my first ever! :biggrin:

you have to wait 30 seconds so be patient

Watch it, tell me what u think if you would like to :smile:

hope it works: http://www.badongo.net/vid/115113

Last edited by a moderator:

NO MAAM!

Go Kart Champion
BTW, see how easely the GTI hits the 150mph?

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
NO MAAM! said:
Finaly created a clip - my first ever! :biggrin:

you have to wait 30 seconds so be patient

Watch it, tell me what u think if you would like to :smile:

hope it works: http://www.badongo.net/vid/115113

My sis has bought a place in Spain so Im gonna do what Ive wanted to do for a long while...Im gonna drive to Spain via Germany and do the whole continent drive experience. Looking at the end of this year and have Xmas in Europe and cannot wait to try the autobahn.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
bennylenny88 said:
lol nice vids! is it true that on some parts of the autobahn theres a speed limit??

yeah.. i was amazed when i found out. actually most of the time ive been on it during my vacations there was a limit. But oh when that "no speed limit sign" came up :headbang:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Great video...

It'd be nice to have great highways like that here... We're fortunate enough to have de-limited highways too, but they're only in the Northern Territory, where it's undivided 1 lane each way and terrible quality in most parts and there's cattle and kangaroos everywhere, especially at night, where it's really too dangerous to go more than 100km/h... The closest highways we have to autobahn are limited to 110km/h and people drive for hundreds of kms in the fast lane without moving. People have no lane ettiquette here and the licencing system is appaling.

I'd love to move to Europe

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
There should be a timer counting down near the top on the right... it'll say something like "download slots unavailable, please wait xx seconds to download"

once that gets to zero, it should dissappear and a download now button should replace it...

don't get sucked into the signup stuff down the bottom.