GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Furious!

wildstar

Autocross Champion
Ugh, so I was supposed to pick up my 2006 BM GTI tonight but when I called the dealership this morning to confirm that it was there they said that they guy who sold it to me no longer worked there and that they couldn't get my car in and ready by tonight. So now I have to wait until tomorrow night to pick it up after I took off of work tonight so I'd be able to get it. The dealership is 2 hrs away from where I live. The only good news is that I am getting a GTI right off the boat so it will only have been driven off the boat and into the transport vehicle and not just sitting on some dealerships lot. AHH! The wait is killing me... this will be my first new car... It's just wrong to tease a 23yo like this... I told the guy that if my car wasn't there tomorrow I'd be burning down his dealership.:biggrin:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I'm sure you can think of something to pass the time...

good luck tomorrow, arson is fun too

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
yeah the wait is torture, especially when u dont know if they might decide to delay yet another day or week or month!

wildstar

Autocross Champion
lol... it better be there tomorrow.... i might be signing on from jail if its not

Flying_Finn

Drag Race Newbie
Your 2006 vehicle is coming off the boat? I thought they were only shipping the '07s now and all of the '06 were delivered to the dealers months ago. What spec's GTI did you get and how much did you pay?

-Finn

wildstar

Autocross Champion
Umm I'm pretty sure that its a 2006 BM GTI package 1 with DSG. I paid 24000 out the door. I wouldnt be complaining if it was a 2007, but I don't think it is. It just came off the boat tho.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
wildstar said:
Umm I'm pretty sure that its a 2006 BM GTI package 1 with DSG. I paid 24000 out the door. I wouldnt be complaining if it was a 2007, but I don't think it is. It just came off the boat tho.

Damn! I paid 25,065 for a UG Pkg 1 DSG... and it was sitting on the lot, they didn't have to order it or find it elsewhere. Then again I turned in my Eclipse with 14,966 over mileage and they let that go. I still wonder if I could have bargained down to 24k. Oh well... nice price, and enjoy the car. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I love love love this thing.

S

wildstar

Autocross Champion
Lol I traded in my civic that had 70,000 miles on it and got 9k