GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Yankee Fan's

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
we are in dangerous need of CC...and Giraridi is a friggin joke. I cringe every single time he runs out to the mound.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Looking like it's gonna be Phillies vs. Yankees, I don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch, but that's just the way it's looking...

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
what a bunch of HORRIBLE umps tonight...

first the safe call at second, and then saying swisher left early!? HE WASN'T EVEN LOOKING!!! Karma is a BITCH.

and p.s. tonight has NOTHING to do with it. the umping has been awful this entire post season.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
first the safe call at second, and then saying swisher left early!? HE WASN'T EVEN LOOKING!!! Karma is a BITCH.

and p.s. tonight has NOTHING to do with it. the umping has been awful this entire post season.

dude as soon as swish got called safe i told my girl that karma was coming. thank god it came so soon

and the ump on friday called a good game imo (home plate)

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
WHYYY did they put Aceves in?!?!?!?!?!?!

dude i thought the same thing at first till the radio helped me relize it wasnt the only thing that cost us the game........... 0 for 20 w/ runners in scoring pos. swish had two chances to just hit a sac fly and couldnt... and melkly was sucking and tex.... pretty much every one besides Arod jeter damon posoda imo

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
home run for a-rod...what a surprise lmao he is out of his MIND in this post season. The man is unstoppable.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
home run for a-rod...what a surprise lmao he is out of his MIND in this post season. The man is unstoppable.

hopefully he can keep it up in/if the serries........ i love it and his hustle and intesity trying to score the other night and scoriung tonight

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
WTF WAS THAT! hahahahahahaha omg that was one of the most ridiculous plays I've ever seen! theyre both supposed to be out! the only person thinking on that play was the catcher. he falcon punched cano and AND posada, and only got credit for one!