GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PS3

bilbos

On the Kop
I see that the profiteering has started already.

PS3's on EBay for as much as $6000. People must be starking raving mad to pay those prices. :confused:

I don't think I can even justify the normal $600 price tag to myself. The only redeeming feature is that it would be a cheap(er) Blu-Ray player.

I would say they'll be upwards of 10k when xmas rolls around. The problem is there are too many rich folk out there that will get their spoiled kids whatever they want for xmas no matter how much it costs. I understand having money gets you nicer things, but paying 10k for a fuggin playstation is just RETARDED.

I personally am done paying high prices for consoles. I'd rather wait and get it when it hits 249...and you know it will in about 6 months lol.

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
F*** Sony, they have been doing nothing but trying to screw thier customers over for the last few years...

Thier stance on DRM, the Rootkit fiasco, them suing small gaming companies until they go out of buisiness... im sorry. I havent bought a Sony gaming system since the PS1... and I dont plan on starting any time soon.

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
Welcome to a free market economy folks

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Welcome to a free market economy folks

I have no issues with the things going for $6,000,000.000 on ebay.. people wanna pay that so be it.

If i was Sony, id charge even more, and get a little piece of that action.

I admire what nintendo is doing.. keeping things relatively low cost and easy to produce, meaning lots available on launch day....less scalping.

If its legal to do this? Why is it not legal to charge more than face value of Event and Concert Tickets when reselling them?

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
i saw a guy at the local circuit city back on tuesday and i thought that was crazy..personally i'd take Wii if i were buying..but most likely all i would pick up for the holidays is FFIII for DS...buying a newly released console during the holiday season is suicide..for your wallet anyways..just wait a few months

bilbos

On the Kop
I don't know whether Sony are pricing themselves out of the market with this one.

There are a lot of serious gamers out there, but $600......come on.

I was loathe to pay $400 for the 360, whcih itself took a lot of bargaining with the wife before she let me get it :wink:

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
heh i just checked out ebay..now wii's are going for 500-900 lol

bilbos- at least you were allowed to bargain

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
my friend and i, went to dairy barn, bought a dozen eggs, and drove buy the local best buy to throw eggs at the morons camping out.... haha jk.

would have been fun though... lol

my friend and i, went to dairy barn, bought a dozen eggs, and drove buy the local best buy to throw eggs at the morons camping out.... haha jk.

would have been fun though... lol

Dude, I would pay to see that...

And when they run to beat the hell out of you, I would jump in their place in line :p.

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!

And when they run to beat the hell out of you, I would jump in their place in line :p.

I'm betting they would have just stood there with amusing grimmaces on their faces. Can't leave their precious place in line! :laugh:

I saw a couple news stories today in LA, people got beatup, shot with BB's and many stores required Police protection. Crazy bitches.

Oh and on a local morning radio talk show, Adam Corolla, they were trying to get peeps out of line by offering them free sex at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada (legal brothel) and they flat-out refused, LOL..nerds.

L-Dub

Go Kart Newbie

Now that's funny right there :laugh: :laughabove:

Does anyone know if the PS3 play PS2 games? Thanks.