GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

the official post pictures of yourself thread

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure. Do they make those? :iono:

As a matter of fact, I just got one today from a service writer at work. He pissed me off last week so I told him to "fuck off" over the nextel and he's one of those people who has to be the boss of everyone even though he's not really my boss. I guess he was feeling bad so he bought me a Matchbox one. Only problem is it's not CW, but it's the thought that counts. Oh, and they're 6 spoke wheels and have a colored sunroof, not a glass moonroof.:laugh:

haha, na. dont think. that would be cool tho.

They do.

I'll have to get some better pictures of it in the future.

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
And some more of this weekend...

My baby warming up..

That is Sunday River in the background.. :thumbup: for 4" of fresh snow by the time I left.

Wow, having never experienced snow, I can't imagine what it would be like to drive in those conditions.

Just as a matter of interest, this week in Melbourne (Australia) its been hot every day. Overnight lows as high as 88F and daytime highs of 108F. Wouldn't mind a bit of snow right now.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
lol, yeah, I'm not sure where he got it. I'm sure you could get it at Wal-mart or something similar. For calling my car a piece of shit, he sure does seem to have some interest in it. He printed me the paper from MSNBC.com about the VW GTI named car of the year by Automobile Magazine. I do work at a Chevrolet dealership, but he drives Mopar's around, so who knows.

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Snow sucks. Don't wish for it or you will be punished.... with a trip to Idaho.

Chant for the BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHIFTY! SHIFTY! SHIFTY! SHIFTY! SHIFTY! SHIFTY! SHIFTY! SHIFTY!SHIFTY!
Looks like good parents to me!

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
lol, yeah, I'm not sure where he got it. I'm sure you could get it at Wal-mart or something similar. For calling my car a piece of shit, he sure does seem to have some interest in it. He printed me the paper from MSNBC.com about the VW GTI named car of the year by Automobile Magazine. I do work at a Chevrolet dealership, but he drives Mopar's around, so who knows.

Kinda weird, but I was dropping of my sister at a Chevy dealer last summer to pick up her trailblazer, and like 6 of the sales team were outside surrounding my GTI asking me questions about it. This is before all the awards too, say maybe they were car enthusiasts too

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
holly crap dude. you plannin' on getting out of that? hehe

Cut the wheel and pushed, the problem came after that. There was a 8" drop about a foot the the left in that picture, I started backing out and the passenger front tire went in the hole.. :rolleyes: Had my friend get in the drivers seat and reverse while I gave it a push, came right out. :thumbsup:

tuddy

4 8 15 16 23 42
YO -- what with the red a-pillar in the background?

you have any guages in it?

Ha, I took my pillars off and wrapped them in a new fabric, Im also going to do my door panels and my shift boot, I just havent gotten around to that yet. It sucks though cause they're bent I gotta figure a way to get em back to the OEM look.

hey tuddy, im from babylon too. but i just moved to florida for college. did you hear about those two 19 year olds who split a lottery ticket and they won. got a million to split between them now. well prob not after taxes and shit. but who would bitch about getting around 350,000 a peice for free

Do not get me started on that. I went to highschool with both of them. They both literally smoke crack, I have watched them cook rocks before. I hate both of them with a passion, And wish they would die in a fire. All this showed me was there was no god. The worst two people that I have ever known in my life win the lottery. They dont deserve that shit, The one of them robbed my house. Seriously I hope on a bad crack deal they get castrated.

tuddy

4 8 15 16 23 42
tuddy looks like Val

Alf on your sake, lets pray thats a compliment. I dont wanna have to give you the alabama cragdangle, with a counter clockwise twist. If you know what im saying. Cause we can all understand that im breathtaking.:biggrin:

alf

Modwhoreator
Alf on your sake, lets pray thats a compliment. I dont wanna have to give you the alabama cragdangle, with a counter clockwise twist. If you know what im saying. Cause we can all understand that im breathtaking.:biggrin:

no seriously, you look like gangstarr_val on here.

man, and about your cragdangle, pllllz half us texans have gun racks built in to our vehicles.

search this thread, he's in there somewhere: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10352

heres his myspace: www.myspace.com/shotty_got_um

Last edited: