GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits

Morning gents. All is well - wife, job, everything, just very, very busy. Miss you guys too, I'll be around more now that my busy season is over.

I had to come back to troll Nick's miserable fantasy football failure this evening. L O L

Sterling

Steel Tip
Morning ladies.

freshslate

Constant
congrats eric!!!

i dropped my car off at the local vw dealership to have my rust/perforation warranty covered. got a loaner for the next 3 days as they replace my front fenders, driverside rocker panel and my rear hatch.

my rental is a crappy lancer with a cvt transmission. i gotta say, its weird as balls accelerating and to hear no change in the engine's sound and no change in the rpms. other than that, i do enjoy the linear powerband but everything else about the car is complete garbage. its a 2014 and there are rattles to be heard over small bumps.

other than that, gta 5 has been taking over my free time. hahaha hows everyone doing?

and HI CHRIS! lol

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
my rental is a crappy lancer with a cvt transmission. i gotta say, its weird as balls accelerating and to hear no change in the engine's sound and no change in the rpms. other than that, i do enjoy the linear powerband but everything else about the car is complete garbage. its a 2014 and there are rattles to be heard over small bumps

Toyota actually programs in "shift points" (momentary ignition cut) in their cvt equipped cars because they think people are too stupid to understand how a cvt works and they would have too many complaints. I think people can learn.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget

freshslate

Constant
omg just got a call from my local vw dealer and they are trying to charge me $322 to have my paint blended or they wont do it because the rust and perforation warranty. im on the phone with vw canada now. this is bullshit.

so basically they are just going to paint it UG without blending it. and i'll have a 2 tone car. unless i pay them 322 for the blend. even though this is a warranty work. vw canada better sort this shit out or i'm going to lose my shit on these bitches

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
rihgt now. I moved farther away from work, but im 10 min from the middle of downtown indianapolis. Oversized 2 car garage, enormous shed and two patios (one above the other). Its a pretty sweet house. Going to sell the focus and get back into a mk1 rabbit diesel as the daily once I move in. link for the interested: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3802-Bartlett-Ave-Indianapolis-IN-46227/1167860_zpid/

Funny you say that, I saw this yesterday. If it were an auto I think I would have bought it for my fiance so I can get my MKV back
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/4078240452.html

Subie2013

Humble yourself
rihgt now. I moved farther away from work, but im 10 min from the middle of downtown indianapolis. Oversized 2 car garage, enormous shed and two patios (one above the other). Its a pretty sweet house. Going to sell the focus and get back into a mk1 rabbit diesel as the daily once I move in. link for the interested: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3802-Bartlett-Ave-Indianapolis-IN-46227/1167860_zpid/
Looks like you hit the jacket pot man. It's a very nice house. The first picture I saw I was like, he got screwed. But it got a million times better as you flip through. Definitely nicer then any house I've ever lived in. Congrats, I hope everything works out for you man.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
omg just got a call from my local vw dealer and they are trying to charge me $322 to have my paint blended or they wont do it because the rust and perforation warranty. im on the phone with vw canada now. this is bullshit.

so basically they are just going to paint it UG without blending it. and i'll have a 2 tone car. unless i pay them 322 for the blend. even though this is a warranty work. vw canada better sort this shit out or i'm going to lose my shit on these bitches
Um, video?

Status
Not open for further replies.