GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unusual ticket in my GTI

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

But, yeah try to fight :fighting0030: the ticket ya never know.

Gamx35

Ready to race!
Remember a ticket and summon is a big different. Also depending on your City/State Law. Also, remember PO is a sworn officer which their word is bond by their uniform code. So, that's why when a cop went bad. It's very difficult to catch them.

I think that PO is A..S....! They can flash and tap to tell you to leave or go away, but instead of giving you a paper.

lennonjon

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd fight it with the judge for sure. Lewd comment by the po po is a judgment call you got the shaft. Fight it.

Ohh hrmm, so he was getting the shaft? From the sound of it I thought his GF was getting the shaft. Perhaps this was lewd conduct after all...:yikes:

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Fuck it.

Nvm, you already did that.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
So you are THAT guy......... you like to have sex with a woman in a very uncomfortable place.............

like the back of a volkswagon!!! :D ( this reference should be a no brainer)

do you work at the casual male too??

:lol: Mallrats!

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Damn...hope you have leather seats.

these seats clean up very well :thumbsup:

i got busy in the front seat a few times (fucking two door, takes too much time to climb into the back). never got caught tho haha. bummer OP. i wouldnt recommend fighting it, just pay the fine and keep an envelope with cash for a hotel next time.

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't lewd conduct get you on the sex offender registry? If so, you're fucked (heh heh) if you get found guilty. :(