GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Goobax

Ready to race!
This is my second m&p to have the apex upgrades. I have a compact that has the dcaek and ram and I couldn't be happier, I thought. The full size now has the competition aek and I am extremely pleased. The newer gen that i have in the fullsize comes with the new vtac block so I have an extra ram if you want to buy it from me as mine already came with one.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Since we were talking Glocks, here's some of mine that I took a few weeks ago after cleaning and drinking some Macallan 25. Phone camera and fine single malt impact quality.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Damn you like glocks. ^

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

Well, bought the 23 at the top, just left of the pic in 1991 and literally shot the shit out of it the first 5 years. 3-4 range trips a week on average with 100 rounds per trip and it never had a failure to fire. Here it is 22 years later and it's still a great shooter, I've only replaced the Trijicon sights and refinished the slide with Norell's. After that experience I'll always love them.

I love my other brands too, but being really honest I know I can count on my Glocks to always work.

Last edited:

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
That's a whole bag of Glocks :clap:

Very envious. :drool:

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Well, bought the 23 at the top, just left of the pic in 1991 and literally shot the shit out of it the first 5 years. 3-4 range trips a week on average with 100 rounds per trip and it never had a failure to fire. Here it is 22 years later and it's still a great shooter, I've only replaced the Trijicon sights and refinished the slide with Norell's. After that experience I'll always love them.

I love my other brands too, but being really honest I know I can count on my Glocks to always work.

Straight up. Glock is baller. I've got a 19. Love it.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Since we were talking Glocks, here's some of mine that I took a few weeks ago after cleaning and drinking some Macallan 25. Phone camera and fine single malt impact quality.

LOL, What did you buy one of each! :eek:

I am also a big fan of Glock! I carry a 21sf as my Primary and a 26 as backup. I literally trust my life with these. :thumbsup:

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
LOL, What did you buy one of each! :eek:
I am also a big fan of Glock! I carry a 21sf as my Primary and a 26 as backup. I literally trust my life with these. :thumbsup:

Almost, I really don't buy into the GAP or SIG calibers and try to stay standard since I reload for target/practice shooting.

I carry a 22 or 23 with 27 combo often, but sometimes just a S&W 360PD + a speedloader since it's so light and small.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I shot a Ruger mkIII and really wasn't a fan. Probably partially because it was a rental that was pretty dirty... the stickiness made it hard to rack, and eject the mag. I'm pretty sure it was the cause of a few stovepipes too. Other than that, I don't think I liked the ergonomics/feel of the gun, but to be honest I was probably just too caught up with the general shitty condition of it. I'll try to find another rental in better condition or something.