GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWs best commercials

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Glad someone posted the other one, I love these:

2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
didn't see this one posted, hopefully not a repost. first time i saw it i was like :eek::eek::eek: then :w00t: :D

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

JT641

Banned
^These two win all day...

Great thread!

Btw- I didn't see these posted yet, but im not clicking on links that arent embedded because thats just lame. anyway, this is the guitar I learned to play on. Came with my Reflex Silver mk5 GTI:

Why is it lame if someone doesn't embed the videos they post, Sounds like your lazy. Did you ever think maybe some of those people don't know how to embed you tube videos.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I loved this one from the first moment I saw it, and the mom is pretty hot.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Why is it lame if someone doesn't embed the videos they post, Sounds like your lazy. Did you ever think maybe some of those people don't know how to embed you tube videos.

Why yes, yes I did think that. In fact, that very thought led to the comment I made in the first place. First off, to learn all you have to do is quote someone who did it, and second off, the fact that it is explained in post #7 of this very thread makes even more unacceptable.

About me being lazy, not only did I take the time to find contributions to this thread but I took the time to embed them. Please explain to me how that is lazy or GTFO.

^Nice, don't recall that one but I like it!!!

Last edited:

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion

Came here to post this one. My wife has that exact Tiguan. She says driving my GTI is like how that Mom feels when she's in that rice rocket. Not even close.