GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

punchagoat

Banned
I've had my back, tailbone, both thumbs, 3 fingers, a rib, and a twisted ankle all broken from bmx.

Then, there was the other tailbone break from snowboarding.

Outside of sports, I've broken my nose twice, my jaw, and a few ribs.

Hardcore

You win. Ouch.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
These next 9 days are going to feel like forEVER. I have only 4 desires right now: eat, drink, smoke weed, and fornicate. 3 out of the 4 are soo much easier to do at school... in 9 days.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Watching Zahmbieland with my buddies. And drinking Leinenkugel summer shandy. Dericioush!

Ready to race!
I've had my back, tailbone, both thumbs, 3 fingers, a rib, and a twisted ankle all broken from bmx.

Then, there was the other tailbone break from snowboarding.

Outside of sports, I've broken my nose twice, my jaw, and a few ribs.

Hardcore

Broken leg + a now crunchy knee, broken ribs, both shoulders dislocated twice, 3 concussions, broken right index finger. Motocross.

Ready to race!

WAP

Go Kart Champion
You're all pussies. A couple weeks ago I broke my pinky toe by stubbing it on a pallet of watermelons at the grocery store while wearing sandals. Top that you pansies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
You're all pussies. A couple weeks ago I broke my pinky toe by stubbing it on a pallet of watermelons at the grocery store while wearing sandals. Top that you pansies.

i had pilonidal surgery in my ass crack. there was literally a 1" slit in my ass for about a month

WAP

Go Kart Champion
i had pilonidal surgery in my ass crack. there was literally a 1" slit in my ass for about a month

I just googled that shit. Holy balls that's gross. Sounds painful as well. How did you pinch a loaf?

Ready to race!

:icon_secta:

:thumbdown:

No part of either of these scenerios seems like it'd be a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.