GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
We just fought a 73 yr old with low blood sugar. He was 6'5" 250. He threw a trashcan at me, but I deflected it before my partner, 2 fire fighters and I rushed him.

I fucking love my job. You never know what comes next.

You guys fought Epic Beard Man?

i do.. but i would need a highline CECM and the AFS module... unless you wanna throw that in there too... even then.. id only have like $300. i race the first truck i posted. i could be winning $50-$100 every friday and saturday if i get good enough.

Actually, you don't need the AFS module and the highline CECM is only needed if you want to run high-beams normally, but since you have a 2.5 it may differ.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
You guys fought Epic Beard Man?

Actually, you don't need the AFS module and the highline CECM is only needed if you want to run high-beams normally, but since you have a 2.5 it may differ.

his bixenons are OEM. either way, id want them to work properly like they should. no point in getting OEM if i cant use the functions of it lol

09vdubgti

Banned
Have you listened to their entire album Settle yet? You may like it :iono: Those kids are fucking talented man, can't believe how young they are and here they are dominating charts worldwide.

2 out of the 4 songs i posted are from their new album. Its alright at best to me. You know we have different tastes uin electronic.*******

09vdubgti

Banned
I went out for some air, my nose opened up a bit. I feel tired now.

Night everyone. Hope everyone who's sick get better. Dont forget your OJ.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I went out for some air, my nose opened up a bit. I feel tired now.

Night everyone. Hope everyone who's sick get better. Dont forget your OJ.

get a tissue and stuff up the nostril that's clogged. itll swap nostrils in the morning, so you have an even amount of redness on your nose.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Lol had Zilhuge shop Neek's face onto my nephew. Showed my bro-in-law and he was dying laughing

i wish he could shop gifs. i have the perfect one.

Status
Not open for further replies.