GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
How was everyone's holiday weekend?

It was alright. Worked about 56 hours for the week (including Sunday) but had Friday and Monday off.

Got a massage, felt amazing! Can't complain :)

Good to hear. I started my second cycle of EC today. Cutting from 200 to 185. I already went from 237 to 200. Quite proud of myself.

Nice progress! Good for you! Keep it up!

Ephedrine + caffeine

I've always wanted to do one cycle of EC...I've heard fantastic results with the combo.

...which is sexy.

Consider yourself lucky all of your weight doesn't just pile on your gut then I guess :lol:

In the past ~9 months I went from 140 lbs with 30" waist to 160 lbs with 37" waist. No typos there, 20 lbs was 7"

Man, men and women are built so differently. I weigh more than that, but a smaller waist. You also must be short...

Nope. Don't care much for ball and stick sports. Or stick and puck sports, for that matter.

Do you like Soccer or Non-gridiron football??

You only need to change that to be successful in life.

THIS.

:laugh:

Never said I had a problem with sports, they just don't interest me. If I had to pick one traditional sport to follow, though... it'd be hockey.

Anddddddd that's the worst one :thumbdown:

I am on a renewed effort to trim down. I'm 200 lbs at 6 feet. I wear it well, similar to landrews starting point, but losing 20lbs is very doable.

It is! Good luck to you!

I'm hovering around 190 though it's mostly muscle right now. Started my cut this week and I'll probably end up dropping 5-10 pounds while trimming up. Admittedly, my fat trimming is more about the "mirror weight" as opposed to the scale weight since that's just a number to me.

Lately, IIFYM has been in my mind as something new to try as a new nutrition outlook. I know you've had good success with it (I'm just resistant to change when my original plan and thought process works well) and didn't know if you had a good link I could look at to do a little more research??

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I weighed myself yesterday right after I took my morning pee. Weighed 137. Damn.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I simply didn't grow up in a sports-centric household. I ran track out of my own volition, but that's as close as I got in grade school. Sports just don't get my blood pumping.

I grew up riding bikes, attending car shows, and building and racing things with 4-wheels. Go-karts, R/C cars, pinewood derby cars, scale models, slot cars, real cars, etc.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I need to increase my calories. Been lifting hard, but need to put on more size. Goal is to weigh 200 by April

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hai everyone... what did I miss?

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Lately, IIFYM has been in my mind as something new to try as a new nutrition outlook. I know you've had good success with it (I'm just resistant to change when my original plan and thought process works well) and didn't know if you had a good link I could look at to do a little more research??

The only one that I can think of/access at work is www.iifym.com. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone (especially 'clean eaters' to experiment with). I've felt amazing as of late and although I've changed a few things, I can definitely attribute most of the feeling to tracking things a la IIFYM.

I need to increase my calories. Been lifting hard, but need to put on more size. Goal is to weigh 200 by April

I'm around 190-195 right now, looking to trim down my 'mirror weight' as mentioned a few posts back.
I think you'd like IIFYM too Brandon. Check out the link above.

OT turned into a workout thread. Oh, and I am sitting on my balls.

Ball sitting, FTW!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Zillion got a new sig.

How was track day?

it was fun, sans the all-season tires being run, lulz. Thanks for asking.

OT turned into a workout thread. Oh, and I am sitting on my balls.

oh, that sucks. There's already a thread for that.. what the fuck is with OT, being all OT.

Jenn doesn't like hockey!?!?

I will have to immediately cease fapping to her YouBook pics.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh, going to the gym today......

Status
Not open for further replies.