GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Fuck, it's like invasion of the body snatchers up in this piece.

dude, I'm fat, you saw /blew me. I used to be fat, then skinny, now fat again. I need to lose weight and get back on track.. thus it continues.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I'm around 190-195 right now, looking to trim down my 'mirror weight' as mentioned a few posts back.
I think you'd like IIFYM too Brandon. Check out the link above.

That's kinda how I eat now. I have a base diet that I follow, but if I feel like throwing something else in I just make sure it doesn't throw my macros out of whack or if it does I adjust elsewhere that day.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Bleh, my track plans for the rest of the year are all cancelled due to ball issues. Eye ball issues are scary.

what happened to your eye, Massa?

Well if it makes you feel any better I would love to get back into decent shape again. No time no time.

you're not bad at all though. You could get a lot done in just a month or so. No time for gym? my only time now is on lunch.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Man, you guys should make a workout thread or something.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
what happened to your eye, Massa?

I had some strabismus surgery when I was 2, supposed to be a permanent fix to wacked out eye muscles but they have slowly started going nuts again. I thought for awhile that I just hated my contacts but this weekend it finally got bad enough to properly diagnose. Headaches + double/blurred vision due to eyes not quite looking in the same direction = most likely a 2nd surgery now 25 years later.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Man, you guys should make a workout thread or something.

Your post skills are kingly today.

I had some strabismus surgery when I was 2, supposed to be a permanent fix to wacked out eye muscles but they have slowly started going nuts again. I thought for awhile that I just hated my contacts but this weekend it finally got bad enough to properly diagnose. Headaches + double/blurred vision due to eyes not quite looking in the same direction = most likely a 2nd surgery now 25 years later.

damn, sorry to hear dude.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Damnit. Want to buy summer tires now before summer's completely over.

Also want to grab Golf R headlight reps... le sigh.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
eh, gay mods are gay... yes'th.

summer tires, doe... dat's good.

I like the new danial sig addition there :lol:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Says the guy with a tune and fried clutch. :laugh:

Seriously, doe.

Reasoning for HID retrofit is due to high deer population in the fall. Fucking hate them. And the stock halogens suck.

You'll be fine at stage 2 even. I'm convinced that clutch failures have more to o with people that think they know how to drive stick but really don't. Mine didn't slip until I let such a person drive my car.

Edit: plus I can drive the car normally with no issues at all. Just can't go wot in 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.