GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
You'll be fine at stage 2 even. I'm convinced that clutch failures have more to o with people that think they know how to drive stick but really don't. Mine didn't slip until I let such a person drive my car.

Edit: plus I can drive the car normally with no issues at all. Just can't go wot in 5th.

Maybe on the R clutch. Not the regular TSI clutch.

I'm still perfectly satisfied with stock power levels, doe. The car gets to 100 plenty quick, and is more than enough for backroads. I still don't need anything more.

I think I'll order the summer tires and take the R-rep headlights. Don't need winter wheels for a little while yet.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Maybe on the R clutch. Not the regular TSI clutch.

I'm still perfectly satisfied with stock power levels, doe. The car gets to 100 plenty quick, and is more than enough for backroads. I still don't need anything more.

I think I'll order the summer tires and take the R-rep headlights. Don't need winter wheels for a little while yet.

That's why I haven't gotten a tune yet. I don't need any power gains for the time being. I'm content with the power "stage 0" gives.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
That's why I haven't gotten a tune yet. I don't need any power gains for the time being. I'm content with the power "stage 0" gives.

After last month's backroad run, I was plenty convinced I didn't need any power upgrades. Honestly, the car needs tires, and maybe a front sway bar.

punchagoat

Banned
Nobody "needs" a power upgrade. Power upgrades are inversely correlated to size of peen. You guys must be HUGE.

People always ask me "Hey Dustin, why are you always grabbin' on yo DIIIICK"?

I tell' em:

It ain't polite to just let it drag behind me, I don't want kids to trip over it.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
It would be handy for the track.

Your heel-toe don't got shit on my peen-toe

No need to peen-toe when you can just mushroom-stamp the brakes. :thumbsup:

Looks like I'm ordering summer tires. Missed out on the R-rep headlights, guy just sold them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Nobody "needs" a power upgrade. Power upgrades are inversely correlated to size of peen. You guys must be HUGE.

This is true, I recently got Stage -1 tuned so I'm down to 175hp but the fronts of my pants are noticeably tighter.

Merkle

Banned
This is true, I recently got Stage -1 tuned so I'm down to 175hp but the fronts of my pants are noticeably tighter.

Requirements:
Stage 1 - Bigger pants
Stage 2 - Bigger bed
K04 - Bigger house
Stage 3/Bug turbo - Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.