Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it is induced by the OT womenz, I know.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Or skip the partying and sleeping with random people, get good jobs, have no kids, and skip straight to your 40's plan in our 20's.

I essentially did this. Partied in my teens, had kids in early 20s, as well as getting a good job. Saved up and bought house in late 20s.

Your mom's a slow day.

Yes'th.

:laugh:

Needed some fresh sig material...

Genius, Zil. Genius.

Hi guys! It's been a while.

HI!!!!! I missed you lover!

:))

What's been going on in here?

Just me missing you.

Pretty sure if I punch my husband and scream at him, I will be neither awesome nor funny. More likely I will be restrained in the not-so-fun way in the back of a Crown Vic

i would let you do that to me.... in the nude of course. But clothed, yes'th because I know later we'd be nude.

Nah I'm 5'10" I just have an extremely tiny frame. Smaller wrists and ankles than most women, 35" chest, etc. Small size shirts are often too wide for my shoulders :lol:

Damn. I'm 5'11'' and have the opposite problem. Large is too small for my shoulders, but some XL are too wide for my torso (but good on shoulders). I haz the broad shoulders.

OT turned into a workout thread. Oh, and I am sitting on my balls.

I wanna watch.

oh, going to the gym today......

Good for you. Gotta make tine for your body and health, otherwise you die sooner and have bad health.

Well if it makes you feel any better I would love to get back into decent shape again. No time no time.

Make time good sir. It will benefit your whole family in the end.

That's why I haven't gotten a tune yet. I don't need any power gains for the time being. I'm content with the power "stage 0" gives.

? I do not understand this sentence..... It makes no sense. Help?

Nobody "needs" a power upgrade. Power upgrades are inversely correlated to size of peen. You guys must be HUGE.

Lies. I have the V8 and a big peen. If I need to prove it, I will.

People always ask me "Hey Dustin, why are you always grabbin' on yo DIIIICK"?

I tell' em:

It ain't polite to just let it drag behind me, I don't want kids to trip over it.

:laugh::laugh:

Bravo, OT. Bravo :clap:

OT rulez.

holy......

.....old world spumoni?

I had a dream where I gangbanged the OT girls.. it was glorious, torn labias and all, and my dong and tongue hurt for a few days.

Hmm. I'm sure I was there.

sounds pretty normal.

It is. OT is. Fuck the rest.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
JAWN texted me at 545 am. Scared the shit out of me when it went off.

balius

Go Kart Champion

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Anyone ever import a classic euro or JDM vehicle? I'm working with a guy in Spain to maybe set up an import/export for some specialty stuff I've been long involved with and have some expertise. I can't find anyone who's really been through the process without cold calling though. Long shot, but anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.