GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
i want to bump those retarded pics they are crashing everything...

This.

I think I need to set a date when I'm allowed to ditch the Miata four something new. Or a goal... So that selling the GTI to save money wasn't totally in vain.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
That would have been before hi-res photography...

Here's the biggest I could find:

370 hp gross. It was a LONG TIME after 1970 before the net output of this engine was exceeded in a Corvette. Thanks EPA.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
bumping

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
bump

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
bump

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
datbump

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
and we're back... before someone trolls again

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
You are allowed right now brah. You're a single man. Do what you want to do.

Exactly. Do it.

370 hp gross. It was a LONG TIME after 1970 before the net output of this engine was exceeded in a Corvette. Thanks Obama.

FIFY

Dat troof doe...

:laugh:

Bump?

butchered by autocorrecr

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That one isn't that bad :laugh: that one engine pic...

rs999

Go Kart Champion
My GTI keeps popping this CEL:

053295 - Fan Identification Sensor
U102F - 000 - No Communications - MIL ON

The fan is working so I am not doing anything about it until I get another Friday off when I can drop it off at my VW mechanic to take a look at it.

In the meantime, I have been obsessing over the Ford Taurus SHO. AWD, Twin Turbo, seats 5, and can get 400 HP with just a tune - what's not to like?

I want to keep my GTI until it dies or 100K, whichever comes first, because I have too much money sunk in the car. Plus, I have been enjoying track days and autocross with it.

However, I missed out buying a 1996 Impala SS back when I was in high school, so now the Taurus SHO seems like a good fit for something I missed out on when I was a kid.

Plus, look how nice the SHO looks with Nurbs on it:

Status
Not open for further replies.