GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Had a black 4-door 6sp Mk6 at the PCA AX yesterday... anybody from here? I was pretty busy running around, I didn't have time to even really chat with friends that came out until after the event was done. I did run the start most of the day but with 3 on course at a time and 67 cars (PCA all-time record) we were trying to churn through people as quickly as possible...

Renner came out, seemed to have a good time, was very happy with his Mustang.

Here's a not-so-great helmet cam vid of my last run. I normally try to grab better video but I was lucky I got to make any runs at all! Camera was pretty much an afterthought. I can't remember what the tag was here to properly embed YouTube links... so here ya go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvbZeg7VK_w

Wound up 4th overall with a 61.195, lost to two Cayman R's (TOUGH to beat, especially with good drivers like these two) with a 59.711 (FTD, w/PDK gearbox) and 60.0x (M6 gearbox), and I'm pretty sure 3rd was a new 991 Targa PDK (though I forget his time).

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
As a DFD founding father, some people may be sent to Siberia for trashing the good name of DFD.

Also, since I can't see OT, I'm going to respond to this banal bullshit here.

jay745 said:
keep in mind it was the founders of dfd that created the environment that you described above. banning people for no reason to try to make a grand exit and now they're being defended like they did nothing wrong? c'mon

Never said we did no wrong, but the totalitarian nonsense is why we left in the first place.

I demand free spins for everyone. Apparently even that's too much to ask for after being personally attacked by an APR vendor.

Merkle

Banned
I never banned anyone. Get your shit straight.

As much as I want to, no one got banned. Even Plac was allowed to remain.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion

That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.