GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
This fucking election. This fucking election will end up like Game 7 of the World Series.

But with one glaring exception: the stakes are huge.

Trump losing a close race will guarantee that he’ll pull out all the stops to overturn the election and completely de-legitimatize Hillary’s win to tens of millions of Americans.

I still can’t believe so many people (not just in this thread, horrifyingly enough) are stupid enough to vote for this malignant narcissist.

Let's take a look at how previous gaffes spelled doom for previous candidates:

John Edwards’ run in 2008 (and eventually his career) was ruined by his affair.

Rick Perry couldn’t name three departments he would abolish and his campaign was finished.

Howard Dean screamed (yes, screamed) and that was IT for him.

Muskie cried (even when claiming they were "melted snowflakes"), showing that the entire Democratic campaign in 1972 was a mess from the beginning to the end.

But the motherfucker otherwise known as Donald Trump - to name just three things among too many to even elaborate on - brags about committing sexual assault, successfully dismisses is as “locker room talk,” and after three worse than terrible debate performances is only down by two electoral votes four days before the election.

He is the worst presidential candidate of my lifetime, if not the entire history of the United States and the rest of the Western world for that matter. And he could actually win this election.

Trump makes former President George W. Bush look like Einstein. I thought the 2004 election was a colossal fuck-up of Biblical proportions back then, but fast-forward 12 years and we have someone who is clearly capable of causing apocalyptic visions of horror.

And the only reason he stands a chance is because of Hillary. If she weren't such a pile of lying crap that continually shows us how little she cares about people and laws, Trump would stand zero chance. Both candidates are to blame for the other standing a chance.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I like where your going but scARAB beetles won't work maybe like a June bug beetle would be less offensive

Says the guy that endorses a child rapist and turns a blind eye to his supporters threatening the rape victim into not going public.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Says the guy that endorses a child rapist and turns a blind eye to his supporters threatening the rape victim into not going public.
Calm down... damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dead_catz

Ready to race!

Take a few deep breaths.. 99% of your threads are in the "off-topic Lounge". Which begs the question why are you even on golfmk6? I think the sourgrapesforum would be much more your style

Last edited:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Take a few deep breaths.. 99% of your threads are in the "off-topic Lounge". Which begs the question why are you even on golfmk6? I think the sourgrapesforum would be much more your style

Someone who joined a little over a year after I did lecturing me about being on this forum :lol:

Don't you have another bonfire to build?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Calm down... damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Expect me to calm down when Trump supporters like this asshole here continue to threaten minorities they don't like?

Haven't seen a single person here denounce this. Wouldn't be surprised if dead_catz would pull such a similar move either.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Expect me to calm down when Trump supporters like this asshole here continue to threaten minorities they don't like?

Haven't seen a single person here denounce this. Wouldn't be surprised if dead_catz would pull such a similar move either.

Knock it off with the personal attacks. It's old and people are tired of it.

Do you honestly expect every person on here to find everything every trump supporter, or clinton supporter has ever done and denounce it? LaLa land sounds wonderful this time of year

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
This fucking election. This fucking election will end up like Game 7 of the World Series.

But with one glaring exception: the stakes are huge.

I still can’t believe so many people (not just in this thread, horrifyingly enough) are stupid enough to vote for this malignant narcissist.

Let's take a look at how previous gaffes spelled doom for previous candidates:

John Edwards’ run in 2008 (and eventually his career) was ruined by his affair.

Rick Perry couldn’t name three departments he would abolish and his campaign was finished.

Howard Dean screamed (yes, screamed) and that was IT for him.

Muskie cried (even when claiming they were "melted snowflakes"), showing that the entire Democratic campaign in 1972 was a mess from the beginning to the end.

he is the worst presidential candidate of my lifetime, if not the entire history of the United States and the rest of the Western world for that matter. And he could actually win this election.

[Hillary] makes former President George W. Bush look like Einstein. I thought the 2004 election was a colossal fuck-up of Biblical proportions back then, but fast-forward 12 years and we have someone who is clearly capable of causing apocalyptic visions of horror.

See what I did there? I changed it to Hillary and it makes just as much sense as it did in its original form.

You can't argue that there have been more scandals surrounding both of these candidates (individually and collectively) than in any other presidential race.

break/break

Here's a big of common sense for people to chew on. I don't blame anyone voting democrat. I don't blame anyone voting republican. And I encourage people to vote Libertarian. Who becomes president isn't the most important issue to many folks (including me). The most important issue at stake for me is actually the SCOTUS nominees. Any nominee will long out serve either Trump or Hillary.

So bottomline, if you're going to vote in this election, please vote because you support the party platform and the ideals of the party, and not because you actually like the candidates. You can support the party without actually supporting the candidate (as off as that may sound).

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

Do you honestly expect every person on here to find everything every trump supporter, or clinton supporter has ever done and denounce it? LaLa land sounds wonderful this time of year

I've noticed it is largely only the democrats in this thread who are using personal insults and attacks on people who don't agree with them. Sad that we can't have a civilized discussion without someone taking it to the extreme.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
See what I did there? I changed it to Hillary and it makes just as much sense as it did in its original form.

You can't argue that there have been more scandals surrounding both of these candidates (individually and collectively) than in any other presidential race.

break/break

Here's a big of common sense for people to chew on. I don't blame anyone voting democrat. I don't blame anyone voting republican. And I encourage people to vote Libertarian. Who becomes president isn't the most important issue to many folks (including me). The most important issue at stake for me is actually the SCOTUS nominees. Any nominee will long out serve either Trump or Hillary.

So bottomline, if you're going to vote in this election, please vote because you support the party platform and the ideals of the party, and not because you actually like the candidates. You can support the party without actually supporting the candidate (as off as that may sound).

Yes, let's all vote Libertarian and get a man who brags about sexual assault closer to office. Great idea there. :mad0259:

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, let's all vote Libertarian and get a man who brags about sexual assault closer to office. Great idea there. :mad0259:

I'm baffled you're still here... no one even likes you. I vote libertarian because those are my views and I refuse to play your bullshit "lesser of two evils" game. Nor will I ever cast my vote for someone just to try to keep someone else out of office. It might not be in my life time, but I will always contribute to getting rid of the two party system. Oh yeah, eat a dick. Did I mention that no one likes you?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I've noticed it is largely only the democrats in this thread who are using personal insults and attacks on people who don't agree with them. Sad that we can't have a civilized discussion without someone taking it to the extreme.

Excuse me? Engaging in bigotry against minority groups and transphobia is considered "civilized" to you?

Because that is what's constantly demanded of every Muslim or African-American to do so in this country. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?

Trump supporters have repeatedly advocate violence and want to institute Bosnian-style pogroms in this country. Last I checked, Hillary supporters aren't the ones calling for mass deportations or ethnic cleansing. Because of Trump himself he has normalized white supremacy and brought out an ugly spectre of American society from the fringes. We would never have seen the likes of Breitbart being as big of a factor in this election if it wasn't for him. Breitbart was bad when Andrew Breitbart was alive, but since his death a few years back, it has doubled down on its extremism and has shifted far-right. Even 4 years ago it would have been unthinkable for ANY Republican candidate to accept an interview on white nationalist talk shows.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm baffled you're still here... no one even likes you. I vote libertarian because those are my views and I refuse to play your bullshit "lesser of two evils" game. Nor will I ever cast my vote for someone just to try to keep someone else out of office. It might not be in my life time, but I will always contribute to getting rid of the two party system. Oh yeah, eat a dick. Did I mention that no one likes you?

Right, coming from someone with a May 2016 join date. Don't you have a Chobani boycott to partake in?

Status
Not open for further replies.