GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Playoffs 2016

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone here besides me cares? Obviously I'm a Miami Heat fan but I enjoy good basketball even when my team is out. Looking forward to a potential Eastern Finals between Cavaliers and Heat. Although the champion will probably come out of the Western Finals.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Yeah most definitely!

I'm a GSW fan and right about now I'm going to start crying thinking about Steph's MCL sprain.

Talon

Ready to race!
I've been watching all the games I can. Heat fan as well. Hopefully we play better tonight.

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been watching all the games I can. Heat fan as well. Hopefully we play better tonight.

We did not but I think we can rebound at home on game 5 tonight. The East is somewhat interesting this year with all the parity in the middle.

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah most definitely!

I'm a GSW fan and right about now I'm going to start crying thinking about Steph's MCL sprain.

Not a Warriors fan but overall a fan of great shooters and great basketball and I hope he makes it back in two weeks. Otherwise I am going to have a hard time accepting another team as the legitimate Champs.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Not a Warriors fan but overall a fan of great shooters and great basketball and I hope he makes it back in two weeks. Otherwise I am going to have a hard time accepting another team as the legitimate Champs.

I hear ya, we all have our teams, but as you said, I'm a fan of skills and a great game

That being said, screw the Cavs and if the Warriors don't make it to the Finals, I can only hope OKC does. I'm tired of seeing the Spurs lol.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'm tired of seeing the Spurs lol.

And here's the San Antonio fan

GO SPURS GO!!

People hate on the Spurs, but they definitely have the best leadership and scouting.

Duncan was a number one, but Parker 2nd round, Ginobili # 50 something.
Kawhi, who would have thought.

Boring to some. To me, some of the best tactical team basketball. The efficiency is awesome to watch.

You can probably say the same about GSW, but their shooting is so unbelievable, you can't stop watching. And head coach taught by Popovich.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Well that does it for Houston!

Going to be interesting to see if the Clippers can pull off an upset in Portland tomorrow and maybe bring it back for a game 7 win. I'd prefer to play them rather than Rip City for obvious reasons lol.

Spurs Vs. OKC is going to be top notch!

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Well OKC disappointed against Spurs. Hopefully they do better. I love watching the Spurs. They are so boring good that it's scary. It looks like Cavs and Heat may happen after all. Man I wish we had Bosh back.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Hahah no doubt they did! Oh man, I sure hope that was a really bad game for OKC; if not, that series might as well be a sweep.

Glad the Dubs could beat out Portland like they did last night without the Chef. Going to be interesting to see if they can keep up that play for game 2.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

asecondfaster

Ready to race!
GSW will repeat.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion