GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[OT] Any Gamers here??

ONGIE

mmmmmmmmmmm just got a XBOX 360 2 day........can anyone recommend any games....and is anyone running the unit through a LCD monitor 22inch using VGA....hope to join everyone soon at playing some games online.....online user name will be SRBSTA ekekekekek

You lucky SOB :biggrin: ...I'm still thinking about upgrading my xbox.

Apart from car games, the first game I would get would be Halo 3.

Enjoy your new toy :thumbsup:

zz2

VAG expert
test drive unlimited!!!!!!!!!!! its farking brilliant! you drive around the WHOLE of Hawaii in awesome cars! :thumbup:

srbsta

Banned
test drive unlimited!!!!!!!!!!! its farking brilliant! you drive around the WHOLE of Hawaii in awesome cars! :thumbup:

yeh i got it on PC lol got bored after plating it for a few hours hahahahh found a way on how to make money very quick and got al of the cars i wanted......but damn it takes ages to complete all the races :eek: i would give that game a 8.5/10 :thumbsup: .....i am thinking about getting bioshock and Halo 3 :biggrin:

Bunty

No longer waiting
First person shooters all the way.
Have loved all the Battlefield games.
I suck, but that dosn't mean that I don't still love them.

A whole group of guys from work used to get together at each others houses and play untill we couldn't fit them all in.
We then started hiring community halls.
We merged with another group of NERDS and at one stage we were getting over 100 people.
Cheap internet gaming killed the Fests but I still get online occasionally to add a little cannon fodder to the mix!

zoom

Ready to race!
yo im running on a samsung 22inch through vga, altho i just bought a x2vga box which i think does a better job

JungaGTi

Premier Wheel Man
mmmmmmmmmmm just got a XBOX 360 2 day........can anyone recommend any games....and is anyone running the unit through a LCD monitor 22inch using VGA....hope to join everyone soon at playing some games online.....online user name will be SRBSTA ekekekekek

Yep mate I got the same setup, except i got the elite edition :D

Forza is a MUST!!!....u can put an r32 engine in a GTI....enough said!

I also have Halo 3 and Gears of War

November is gonna be a big month for XB360, Call of Duty 4, Need For Speed Pro Street and Assassin's Creed are coming out!

just jump onto gamespot.com. thats where i go 2 check out the latest games for the 360, Wii, PC, etc

btw when u sign up for XBLIVE, u can get it to search your MSN list for anyone who has an XBLIVE account...add me when u get setup.... my nick is KamikaziDJ

See you online ya poof :p

DJ

srbsta

Banned
woooo cool hahahahah i will join xbox live when i get my full speed internet back ...now its capped at 64k hahahaha cant wait for 30mbps :eek: 6th oct.....btw i am playing Bioshock its a good game but i dont think i will be into it for a long time hahahaah Pro Evolution soccer 2008 :bow:

yo im running on a samsung 22inch through vga, altho i just bought a x2vga box which i think does a better job

whats a x2vga box :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-VGA-HD-A...yZ130892QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem thats what i got from ebay :thumbsup:

markzed

Wife loves the R36
PC gamer from way back.

I play alot of BF2 at the moment, username is same as here - might see you there.
I usually hang around GA All Maps or China Maps, or if I'm in an infantry-only mood I'll go to Internode 14 or 17.

I enjoyed the Halflife series.
I occasionally run through Civ4.
I intend to pick up Dirt when it's a bit cheaper.
Did WoW to level 60 then canned my character.
Loved Neverwinter nights but NWN2 wasn't quite the same.
Tried The Movies a few weeks ago and quite enjoyed it.
Not progressing through Stalker as fast as I'd like. Need more commitment.

As for my pink PS2, I have guitar hero 2 and GT4 for me. My daughter loves Star Wars Lego and SingStar.

Ferris

www.ferrisgti.com
I get online with my XBox360 as well... my tag is:

GTI_FERRIS

:)

I am playing Rainbow Six: Vegas at the moment... maybe see some of you online?

srbsta

Banned
playing halo 3 and PGR4 atm

add me NOW!!!!!!

SRBSTA

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Haven't played BF2/2142 in ages, record score in 2142 was 206. Got offered two different positions on competitive teams. I decided I was playing far too much when that happend.

For now I'm making new friends with Team Fortress 2, not forgetting to go back to CS:S now and then :biggrin:.

Those pics you see below are what copped me mouthfuls of abuse from anyone unfortunate enough to be on the opposite team in 2142. Pro knifer right here!
~end nerdish rant~

Attachments

• Dog Tags.JPG
    Dog Tags.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 256
  • Dog Tags 2.JPG
    Dog Tags 2.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 264

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Nothing more satisfying than a good knife kill... esp on the sneaky sniper that never sees you coming!