GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CBD/Hemp Oil users

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I used to be against legalization of marijuana. But it happened because I didn't know much about its benefits. Having surfed the Internet, I found out that medical marijuana can be really helpful. Also I was surprised how many things are made with adding cannabis. As for me, I've recently tried CBD gummies for my insomnia and they work great (and taste great!). And I'm glad that today people who have to fight with awful diseases every day can use medical marijuana instead of medications.

I have been diagnosed with severe panic disorder for the past few years. It's been to the point where I've been hospitalized due to similar symptoms of heart attack. 36 years old, endurance cyclist and formerly a top performing criterium racer. Resting heart rate of 40bpm with a max of 200bpm. Multiple tests, xray, ct scan, ekg confirmed I have a heart like a horse.

So I originally went the prescription route, zoloft, xanax, you name it. Everything has horrible side effects or either very addictive. A month ago I was approved for a medicinal cannabis license and have switched 100% to a very low dose of thc capsules. I suffered zero withdrawal from the bad Walgreens crap and haven't had an episode since switching to thc.

I don't take it to the point of getting high, just as a preventive measure and am extremely happy with the results. For anyone who suffers the same, prescriptions aren't always the answer.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I have been diagnosed with severe panic disorder for the past few years. It's been to the point where I've been hospitalized due to similar symptoms of heart attack. 36 years old, endurance cyclist and formerly a top performing criterium racer. Resting heart rate of 40bpm with a max of 200bpm. Multiple tests, xray, ct scan, ekg confirmed I have a heart like a horse.

So I originally went the prescription route, zoloft, xanax, you name it. Everything has horrible side effects or either very addictive. A month ago I was approved for a medicinal cannabis license and have switched 100% to a very low dose of thc capsules. I suffered zero withdrawal from the bad Walgreens crap and haven't had an episode since switching to thc.

I don't take it to the point of getting high, just as a preventive measure and am extremely happy with the results. For anyone who suffers the same, prescriptions aren't always the answer.

Interesting. I've had some similar experiences in the recent past. I never went to the dr or anything but hr was definitely elevated. Scared the crap out of me. Thought about possibly trying to use medical in the same way.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Interesting. I've had some similar experiences in the recent past. I never went to the dr or anything but hr was definitely elevated. Scared the crap out of me. Thought about possibly trying to use medical in the same way.
Please feel free to DM me, more than happy to help.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I would like to try CBD for a few reasons but it's impossible to tell which one to get for a specific problem and which ones are useless.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
There is a cbd shop right down the street from me. I was somewhat intrigued by it. I had some back pain, but I fixed that by losing weight and leaving a job that had me bent over for most of the day. I believe you can get a medical card in AZ?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
There is a cbd shop right down the street from me. I was somewhat intrigued by it. I had some back pain, but I fixed that by losing weight and leaving a job that had me bent over for most of the day. I believe you can get a medical card in AZ?
Yes i can get a medical card in AZ but I would have to find a new doctor. Mine is very narrow minded. But I want to take the CBD internally and smoking weed wouldn't work the same. Smoking it is a potential temporary help and won't pass drug tests like the CBD will.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Most CBD is garbage unless it's full spectrum. Even then, I didn't find it beneficial for back pain when I was racing.

AZ does have medicinal. Plan on putting aside about $300 to get evaluated. That usually includes a consultation and the licensing. I'm not sure if you have recreational out there, but with the card, you won't pay the ungodly 30% tax.

For back pain, you can find lotions and ointments that will really help with muscle pain and inflammation.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I would like to try CBD for a few reasons but it's impossible to tell which one to get for a specific problem and which ones are useless.
For CBD, I would recommend nothing less than 1000mg full spectrum. CBD Lion worked best for me when I used it. Looks like they actually have a pretty good Corona sale right now. Start the day with a full dropper and judge your reaction from there. No worries, you won't get high from it.

https://cbdlion.com/1000mg-cbd-tincture-flavored-30ml/
The strawberry is really nice.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
For CBD, I would recommend nothing less than 1000mg full spectrum. CBD Lion worked best for me when I used it. Looks like they actually have a pretty good Corona sale right now. Start the day with a full dropper and judge your reaction from there. No worries, you won't get high from it.

https://cbdlion.com/1000mg-cbd-tincture-flavored-30ml/
The strawberry is really nice.

Thanks I'll look into it. Are there any contraindications with certain pharmaceutical drugs?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Yes i can get a medical card in AZ but I would have to find a new doctor. Mine is very narrow minded. But I want to take the CBD internally and smoking weed wouldn't work the same. Smoking it is a potential temporary help and won't pass drug tests like the CBD will.

I hear you. I've considered some of these options for my mother but she is very conservative. She's had numerous problems in the past few years. Broken arm, wrist fracture, eye surgery, achilles, knee pain. You don't have to smoke it! I used to drink a lot as weed was bad and I could have lost my job. Alcohol is a lot worse IMO

Most CBD is garbage unless it's full spectrum. Even then, I didn't find it beneficial for back pain when I was racing.

AZ does have medicinal. Plan on putting aside about $300 to get evaluated. That usually includes a consultation and the licensing. I'm not sure if you have recreational out there, but with the card, you won't pay the ungodly 30% tax.

For back pain, you can find lotions and ointments that will really help with muscle pain and inflammation.

I know some guys that have started a little venture in OK. I just don't understand the hold up, when you could go buy 10 cases of liquor no problem. I'll hit you up tomorrow (y)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I hear you. I've considered some of these options for my mother but she is very conservative. She's had numerous problems in the past few years. Broken arm, wrist fracture, eye surgery, achilles, knee pain. You don't have to smoke it! I used to drink a lot as weed was bad and I could have lost my job. Alcohol is a lot worse IMO

I know some guys that have started a little venture in OK. I just don't understand the hold up, when you could go buy 10 cases of liquor no problem. I'll hit you up tomorrow (y)

No way in hell I'm giving up beer. ?

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Thanks I'll look into it. Are there any contraindications with certain pharmaceutical drugs?
Steroids, Benzodiazepines, Antihistamines and Immunodeficiency medications can result in low respiratory function, but that's in extremely high doses, around 10,000mg. You would literally have to drink 10 bottles of CBD, and a stupid amount of xanax, or benadryl to cause any worry. At that point, it's not the cbd, you done took too many pills.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Haha, I'm a few Sazeracs deep. Benefit of cannabis is that you can drink. Try that on big pharma meds and this will be your last post.