GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
ECS finally pulled through after 3 delays and shipping past the stated date of arrival. Just in time for this weekend! Boxes look beat to hell and the tape is cut in literally every corner but hey, at least I got the parts right..? 🤦‍♂️

41D366F6-C270-4A4B-8F8D-CC54135ACFD2.jpeg

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Lmao, at the bottom of the last box was a $100 wine voucher for NakedWines. Never gotten that before! :ROFLMAO:

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
I got one of those, can’t remember what it came in. Marketing bs. What else did you get in the boxes?
Yep, I literally never drink wine so...

Wheels, previous owner liked to live a bit more dangerously than I. Replacing all the welded/cracked/bent/rashed wheels I inherited. I’ll post a pic this weekend most likely. 18x8 ET35 + centering rings. Should look a bit more flush and will work with my upcoming diy BBK 👌

torga

Autocross Champion
Yep, I literally never drink wine so...

Wheels, previous owner liked to live a bit more dangerously than I. Replacing all the welded/cracked/bent/rashed wheels I inherited. I’ll post a pic this weekend most likely. 18x8 ET35 + centering rings. Should look a bit more flush and will work with my upcoming diy BBK 👌
in for +35 fitment. Very interested to see.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
A little preview with my phone. Better quality pics this weekend w/ my camera.

Fronts poke a pretty decently and rears poke just a bit. No rubbing.
9B6FC8E8-47C3-4F55-A234-AEEBC6E20758.jpeg

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Doing a few quick last second items.... adjusting the toe at the front wheels and a couple quick inspection for leaks from the new brake lines with a couple of pumps of fluid bled from each caliper.

Packing up, car is ready to go. Road Atlanta this afternoon, this time I’ll be running a timer.