GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
If you ordered this weekend, you’d be waiting a while.

We already sold out of the 40 AP’s we have on order. We’ll order more ASAP, but even Cobb is on a bit it a back order now!

— Ed

No regerts

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Oh wow. I just put my stage 2 tune in on Monday. Now E30 is available? There's somewhere on the site to order it for existing customers? I'll go look now. Yay

You're gonna want both 93 and E30 tunes anyway for the times you can't get E. That GTI E30 tune though, woo doggie 😁.

Swoofty

Car(s)
2015 GTI S
I'm guessing it's due to the extra sales volume that EQT has been doing lately, but it's taking a painfully long time to get answers out of EQT at the moment. I'm trying to do my logs after the initial install of my Vortex and I've got a P0033/3AA5 code that just won't go away. Anybody know what I should check for that? I'm not comfortable doing WOT logs with a CEL on and EQT hasn't been giving me any helpful information and the one sentence emails take at least 2 days turnaround. I've got EQTs starter tune on the car right now for 91 pump gas, AEM 5bar and 4bar PUT and HPFP.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm guessing it's due to the extra sales volume that EQT has been doing lately, but it's taking a painfully long time to get answers out of EQT at the moment. I'm trying to do my logs after the initial install of my Vortex and I've got a P0033/3AA5 code that just won't go away. Anybody know what I should check for that? I'm not comfortable doing WOT logs with a CEL on and EQT hasn't been giving me any helpful information and the one sentence emails take at least 2 days turnaround. I've got EQTs starter tune on the car right now for 91 pump gas, AEM 5bar and 4bar PUT and HPFP.
stock dv?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Is your DV connected? I hear those guys are pretty responsive on Facebook.

Swoofty

Car(s)
2015 GTI S
I've got a turbosmart compact recirc DV; swapped over from the IS20. It was working before... I still have the stock unit too, in a box somewhere. No facebook for me.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Also, car won't run right with these sensors on the car unless the tune has been scaled accordingly.

"AEM 5bar and 4bar PUT"

Maybe I'm missing something but wouldn't AEM 5bar + 4bar PUT only be run with MPI and LPFP when paired with a Vortex? I only see mention of HPFP. I can understand the 4bar PUT with HPFP only

"I've got EQTs starter tune on the car right now for 91 pump gas, AEM 5bar and 4bar PUT and HPFP."