GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
LOLOL I can't stop laughing at the Kermit meme

zrickety

The Fixer
That's literally one of the main points of religion, that everything happens by God's plan. Are you doubting God now?
You're mocking God, that's a big difference.

zrickety

The Fixer
God.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're mocking God, that's a big difference.

How is saying that everything is God's plan mocking him?

And again, why is God murdering "babies" ok, but not women electively aborting a fetus or zygote?

The reality is, before 24 wks, it's not a baby, because there's no brain activity. That's just a fact.

The reality is, spontaneous abortions happen due to a genetic abnormality.

The reality is, if you believe in God. Then it's God's plan either way and none of your business.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's literally one of the main points of religion, that everything happens by God's plan. Are you doubting God now?

The only thing I'm doubting God about is giving mankind the choice of freewill. For obvious reasons.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The only thing I'm doubting God about is giving mankind the choice of freewill. For obvious reasons.

You'd rather god choose which babiesto murder and starve? I can see that being easier.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

And again, why is God murdering "babies" ok, but not women electively aborting a fetus or zygote?

The reality is, before 24 wks, it's not a baby, because there's no brain activity. That's just a fact.

The reality is, if you believe in God. Then it's God's plan either way and none of your business.

You said that spontaneous abortions are due to a genetic abnormality. Are you blaming God for that?

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm not, Christianity, and some other religions, says that. Sorry if that's hard to hear. It's all God's plan. Unalterable.
WRONG. There is a plan, but we have a choice. I won't get into philosophy here, but people alter their destinies every day.
For example, I use math to enter 'alternate reality' as someone so graciously pointed out early on.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

There's no brain activity in a lot of people nowadays.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
God doesn't murder or starve babies. People do with the exception of genetic abnormalities.

So some murders are on him, but those starving babies in counties ravaged by famine, that's on the mother?

Sounds legit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There's no brain activity in a lot of people nowadays.

Sure, and you can legally pull the plug and not go to jail for murder. Thanks for making my point for me, I appreciate it.