GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Hey look I don't wear rose colored glasses any more than you do. I don't care who you vote for and I don't care what your opinion is about who I am for. That's pretty simple so drop it. If we're citizens we're all real Americans.
Yes, we're all real Americans, which was the point I was trying to make...contrary to zrick's exposition of irresponsibility as meeting that definition. You're the one that brought partisanship into it, with your "us vs. them", toe the line against the Dems remark...maybe you should've dropped it to begin with.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Bubs, im not the one bragging about my education.
That wasn't me (I) either. 😂

Anyway.

There isn't any common ground here and I feel kind of bad that people, who used to get along here on the forum, now don't because of this nonsense thread.

Obviously each individual is responsible for their own words and turn about is fair play but some of the bickering and gotcha posts are so immature. Myself included obviously, I've been one of the most childish since I only post here to stir the pot and amuse meself.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That wasn't me (I) either. 😂

Anyway.

There isn't any common ground here and I feel kind of bad that people, who used to get along here on the forum, now don't because of this nonsense thread.

Obviously each individual is responsible for their own words and turn about is fair play but some of the bickering and gotcha posts are so immature. Myself included obviously, I've been one of the most childish since I only post here to stir the pot and amuse meself.

Good point. Whatever is said in this thread doesn't make me disagree with that person in other threads though. I'm not holding any grudges. I've disagreed with you in a few posts in this thread and still gave you a 👍in some of your posts in other threads.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Egl_RTaXsAAV1vG.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I kind of like the Nazi Grammar angle though. One time in 2013, I typed purple instead of people, so I retired from seeing patients.

Now, let's spend 5 minutes reading super genius Donald Trump's tweets. I'm sure you'll agree that he has no business leading the free world with that spelling and grammar. Am I right?

The sad thing in all this is that I'm not discussing complex disease prevention techniques or new ideas on how we do surveillance and count disease mortality. You don't even have to be smart to get that we have 28% more people dying this year than we did last year.

Believe what you want, but we'll be at 300,000 officially dead by years end, that number is low based on excess death rate, and we'll be luck to not hit half a million before an effective treatment or vaccine is found.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's isn't true. I've already explained that. You don't die from the virus, you die from pneumonia, renal failure, heart failure, etc.... caused by the virus. In the 6% of deaths with no other cause. It was because they didn't know the specific cause, because they didn't do an autopsy or have diagnostic studies to determine why. These were people that died in nursing home, not in hospitals. They didn't have enough information to determine if it was renal failure, pneumonia, etc...

Just as HIV doesn't kill you, an infection or cancer does.

Again, using a political pundit site for medical information is pretty dumb.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's isn't true. I've already explained that. You don't die from the virus, you die from pneumonia, renal failure, heart failure, etc.... caused by the virus. In the 6% of deaths with no other cause. It was because they didn't know the specific cause, because they didn't do an autopsy or have diagnostic studies to determine why. These were people that died in nursing home, not in hospitals. They didn't have enough information to determine if it was renal failure, pneumonia, etc...

Just as HIV doesn't kill you, an infection or cancer does.

Again, using a political pundit site for medical information is pretty dumb.

That's disingenuous to say that you die from something other than the virus when it's the virus that precipated what the person died from. If they wouldn't have acquired the virus they wouldn't have died from pneumonia, renal failure etc. Perhaps that individual would have died from pneumonia, renal failure etc at some point in time. But their death was precipitated by the virus. That's like saying the person didn't die from the car accident he died from the loss of blood caused by the car accident.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's disingenuous to say that you die from something other than the virus when it's the virus that precipated what the person died from. If they wouldn't have acquired the virus they wouldn't have died from pneumonia, renal failure etc. Perhaps that individual would have died from pneumonia, renal failure etc at some point in time. But their death was precipitated by the virus. That's like saying the person didn't die from the car accident he died from the loss of blood caused by the car accident.

So in your professional opinion, if you get dysentery, you might have died of dehydration even without getting dysentery, so you can't say they died of dysentery, they died of dehydration only. That's an interesting premise. I'm looking forward to reading your research.

And actually, your comment is like saying they didn't die from the accident, they died from blood loss. It's hilarious that you don't see you argued against your own point. Lol

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CDC says it is

Not what they said. It's what you think they said. Not the same thing, but hey, I'm sure there's at least one grammatical error on the CDC site, so nothing on that site is valid.

Nor is your comment valid, because you made a grammar error.