GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Even though tinfoil and aluminum are technically different they are considered the same thing today.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-tin-foil-and-aluminum?share=1

727DE040-4254-407E-BF3D-6497AC1CE1EE.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I got the point but you're missing mine. It's acceptable today for someone to associate tinfoil with aluminum.

Did you really get the point, because it seems like you didn’t.

Just because you feel it’s okay to assume, doesn’t make your feelings factually correct.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
By defending Zrickety’s crazy rant based on his silly assumptions of what I said.

Hey look it's simple. You argued with Zrick about calling something aluminum when you said tinfoil and I posted a link to show that saying aluminum in place of tinfoil is acceptable in today's world. Especially since tinfoil isn't even made anymore.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Hey look it's simple. You argued with Zrick about calling something aluminum when you said tinfoil and I posted a link to show that saying aluminum in place of tinfoil is acceptable in today's world. Especially since tinfoil isn't even made anymore.

F0874378-862D-48E3-A306-DDDB3FA9C7A7.png

Just because people say something enough to make it common, doesn’t make it fact. Thank you for proving my point, again.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touchdown brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no, no, no...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Considering the hat is metaphorical and he lives in the alternate reality I bet he could conjure one up.

zrickety

The Fixer
There are -many- people over 70 here in Murica, scoffing at a death rate of 5.5% makes you a monster.
I am not scoffing at the death rate, only saying that the old are vulnerable. Have said this from the beginning. If they want to lock them up in nursing homes with everyone wearing masks, that's their business. Has nothing to do with the rest of us. I personally think those elderly should be given a choice, if they want to see their loved ones, have a safe room, let them sign a waiver. What they have been doing for the last 6 months is cruel and unusual punishment. These nursing home patients are dying of broken hearts.
Not to mention the number of people that didn't die, but now suffer serious health affects or have been bankrupted by a month in the ICU. Not everyone gets immediate access to experimental drugs made from aborted fetuses or 100% government run socialized medicine, like Trump. His course of treatment has been the ultimate irony and hypocrisy.
Trump donates his $400k salary to charity. He takes more insults and death threats from the world than I have in this thread. Says a lot.
If you want to get cool experiment treatment, you can run for President and be put through the ringer like he has. I wouldn't want his job. At least there is this perk.
Nice stereotype, but fortunately not a single thing you posted applies to me. I don't wear hats, sunglasses, goatee, tatoo or white tennis shoes.
View attachment 188596

Just because people say something enough to make it common, doesn’t make it fact. Thank you for proving my point, again.
The fact that you are demeaning 2 people for saying a tinfoil hat is made of aluminum, when the whole world agrees, makes you the douche. Google images for tinfoil hat and see what comes up. ALUMINUM FOIL.