GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I have never wished death on anyone, including my enemies. This is liable, and you will hear from my attorney.
I wish that 99.98% of you snowflakes would realize that you have nothing to fear, I wish that you would live your life.
We are being played by the same corrupt government everyone hates, but suddenly believe. Psyop.
View attachment 188634

ROFL.

Let me get this straight. You call others a snowflake, but when someone uses your literal months of promoting dangerous misinformation you threaten legal action? Oh the irony.

I look forward to hearing from your attorney, snowflake.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
His memes are showing up in regular Google searches and being shared. It isn't an insult, it's the just the reality based on his 4th grade level understanding of statistics.

Calling someone stupid is an insult. Leave that stuff out and your posts would be more effective.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I think your missing the point again. He claims he is a great business man and makes tons of money but at tax time, he reports operating losses every single year so he is either:
A - terrible at business and lying about it
or
B - cheating on his taxes

(or probably both)

You mean what all great business people do?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Found this pic of Zrick online and thought I would share. YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY
1602599658167.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Calling someone stupid is an insult. Leave that stuff out and your posts would be more effective.
In this case, stupid is actually a complement for the level of garbage he’s posted.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Or he could stop posting utterly asinine and stupid things....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have never wished death on anyone, including my enemies. This is liable, and you will hear from my attorney.
I wish that 99.98% of you snowflakes would realize that you have nothing to fear, I wish that you would live your life.
We are being played by the same corrupt government everyone hates, but suddenly believe. Psyop.
View attachment 188634

It's libel, you ignoramus. I've already explained the difference for you and spelled libel correctly for you the last time you broke out into tears.

Also, the truth is an absolute defense against libel and slander claims. I hope you get hit by a door of dicks.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
can i get in on the hearing? i wanna serve jury duty

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
can i get in on the hearing? i wanna serve jury duty

I don't think "people are mean to me on the internet, because I'm stupid" will make it to trial, but sure, why not?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
4idcmv.jpg