GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
What, that he has a pre-existing condition?
View attachment 188856
Pre-existing condition or not, he is testifying that his oxygen level drops. The mask is not free-flowing. Have you seen these news reporters talk? The mask moves in and out, sucking to their face. You can barely hear them. Why would one person's oxygen drop and another not? Logical thinking.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Pre-existing condition or not, he is testifying that his oxygen level drops. The mask is not free-flowing. Have you seen these news reporters talk? The mask moves in and out, sucking to their face. You can barely hear them. Why would one person's oxygen drop and another not? Logical thinking.
Because of COPD? You do know what COPD is, right?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Symptoms include breathing difficulty, cough, mucus (sputum) production and wheezing.

Mask or no mask depending on the severity, those that have this condition can have difficulty breathing. Logical thinking ;)

zrickety

The Fixer
THE MASK IS THE ISSUE NOT THE COPD.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
THE MASK IS THE ISSUE NOT THE COPD.
Right.. The condition that limits the lungs ability to expel and take in air is not the problem. It's the mask, that clearly allows 02 at it's given size to flow through that's the problem here. I can't believe I didn't see it, I just had to forget everything I understand about the world around me.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Doesn't change the fact that mask wearers are getting sick 17 times more than non-maskers. It's in black and white guyz...
masks.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Right.. The condition that limits the lungs ability to expel and take in air is not the problem. It's the mask, that clearly allows 02 at it's given size to flow through that's the problem here. I can't believe I didn't see it, I just had to forget everything I understand about the world around me.
COPD comes and goes...the mask is a constant. We have someone telling you he can breathe with mask off, what's not to understand??

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Doesn't change the fact that mask wearers are getting sick 17 times more than non-maskers. It's in black and white guyz...
View attachment 188897
So what are the numbers comparing maskers vs non maskers and contraction? Also, we really need to see more data as to why they're getting sick. If it's due to their own negligence about their mask, what do you purpose we do?

zrickety

The Fixer
That if the mask doesn't stop the virus due to size, then it clearly can't stop 02 from passing through...
By your own reasoning, the COPD person should be getting all the oxygen they need...but we have witness testimony that it isn't happening.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Also they could straight up be lying about wearing the mask when the doctor asks.

Most people won't want to look like an idiot saying they never wear one during a viral pandemic.

zrickety

The Fixer