GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the mask is the most basic thing we can do while MINIMALLY IMPACTING FREEDOMS. I would say take it or leave it because the next option as far as the CDC goes would be BACK TO TOTAL SHUTDOWN

zrickety

The Fixer
True:
The average salary for a landscaper in Arizona is around $30,641 per year.
So they make almost 16 an hour, or 5 more than minimum wage. I bet the labor pool is just exploding at that opportunity.
Minimum wage is $7.25 in most places. These guys are more like $9 an hour up on everyone.

zrickety

The Fixer
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. The world could do with a few less of your kind.
Mask usage has clearly given you brain damage as well. The new epidemic.

zrickety

The Fixer
the mask is the most basic thing we can do while MINIMALLY IMPACTING FREEDOMS. I would say take it or leave it because the next option as far as the CDC goes would be BACK TO TOTAL SHUTDOWN
The CDC can go FRACK themselves. How many CDC whistleblowers have died trying to telling us the truth? They are swamp people.

zrickety

The Fixer
vegeta egg.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
this thread constantly delivers. I would prefer no insulting/personal attacks but the constant title mod makes up for it.

off to look for thread rating button.

on the newish topic: Overall I believe immigrants are a benefit to the country. The majority are ambitious

agree and agree!

Another .02, unrequested as always lol

Of course, illegal immigration is not ideal. And if the US does nothing to stop it, in theory everyone from south of the border will just keep pouring in until the low population per high capita and opportunity the USA offers kind of goes away.

However, i find it odd that the USA spends so much in military for liberating other countries, and yet to my immediate knowledge (PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong?) nothing really goes to Mexico and South America. One would think, if more resources were spent getting these countries off their feet (which would mean ending the drug war, and probably destroying the Amazon for farming cattle for us among other resource grabs just for us) the countries would do well with some less corruption and more actual freedom to grow.

I've only been to Mexico a handful of times but when i went to Mexico City, i noticed a few things:
*I was the only Non-hispanic soul there
*Most people work simple jobs selling food/reselling items on the sidewalk, there are few doctors/police/engineers/etc
*HOWEVER, very little homeless population, due to strong family culture

Strong culture in general. Most of those that are here, are very proud of the culture they come from but not the politics that inhibit their freedom to succeed that are caused in large part by America. Also as others have said they dont feel safe hopping back across the border now due to fear of getting caught.

But it's really drops in the bucket overall. What really needs to get addressed are the cages down at the border holding kids from their parents. I get it send a message... don't illegally hop the border and risk your kids freedom... but dude that's just fucked up

riceburner

Autocross Champion
What possible benefit would I get from lying about these things? I'm here to share statistics, memes and the truth. Unlike you, who makes fun of the dead and parrots CNN.
theres no way you are a paramedic. you're on here too much. Paramedics work a lot more lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
In the US my life matters a whole hell of a lot more than a person who is in the country illegally.

You're constantly bashing boomers. Show us on the doll where a boomer hurt you.

It isn't the illegal making less than minimum wage that hurts anything it's that a tax paying citizen was let go.
Your comment explains it perfectly. Your life doesn't mean anything more than any mexicans or any other person in this world. Boomers like yourself are self entitled and think they are better than others. You're not. In fact I'd rather have 5 hard working illegals than one of your I'm better than other people boomer asses in this country.

DEPORT THE BOOMERS

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Your comment explains it perfectly. Your life doesn't mean anything more than any mexicans or any other person in this world. Boomers like yourself are self entitled and think they are better than others. You're not. In fact I'd rather have 5 hard working illegals than one of your I'm better than other people boomer asses in this country.

DEPORT THE BOOMERS
Exactly. Jim's got that old-school, myopic, nationalist mentality. It's too much of a reach for him to grasp that, in the big scheme of things, a life is a life, a person is a person, and it really doesn't (shouldn't) matter on which side of some imaginary line you fell out of someone's vagina...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

DEPORT THE BOOMERS

Ok Jay. An illegal and myself show up at an emergency room in the US where I'm a citizen. There's only one doctor who gets treated first?

Some boomer obviously caused you harm. Such misguided animosity towards an entire generation.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Exactly. Jim's got that old-school, myopic, nationalist mentality. It's too much of a reach for him to grasp that, in the big scheme of things, a life is a life, a person is a person, and it really doesn't (shouldn't) matter on which side of some imaginary line you fell out of someone's vagina...

See my question to Jay.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
so who would get treated 1st? willing to wager beverage that it would be done by triage and not skin color (ignoring racial inequality)

and I could be stereotyped as boomer

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Ok Jay. An illegal and myself show up at an emergency room in the US where I'm a citizen. There's only one doctor who gets treated first?

Some boomer obviously caused you harm. Such misguided animosity towards an entire generation.
No boomer has ever caused me directly harm. A whole population of boomers has very much caused the entire country harm though.