GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
For the record, I actually don't hate all cops. Sure, there are some really bad apples that if I had the chance I would make things "right" with them.
But me classifying all cops under bad would be the same as me justifying being racist. While its easier to put a label on everyone, its just not realistic.

FTP!

^^^this.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
X100^

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good people can support a terrible system. The whole system is still rotten though. It isn't just a few bad ones making it bad. It's bad even if you remove the bad apples.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Mostly I was just givin ole JL the business since he's the easiest to rule up :D

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Are you implying I don’t because I’m an immigrant?

I pay taxes. If u must know. So does my wife.

Just curious, are you an immigrant, or are you 2nd+ generation born of immigrant bloodlines

(ignoring that my bloodline is immigrant a short 3 generations ago, for the sake of argument)

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Just curious, are you an immigrant, or are you 2nd+ generation born of immigrant bloodlines

(ignoring that my bloodline is immigrant a short 3 generations ago, for the sake of argument)
My parents are immigrants. I was conceived in Cuba. But born in American.

my parents were exiled by the Castro regime. America immediately allowed my parents to come on over. As they say.

My dad hated and still hates America. That bay of pigs thing. It still stings in his heart.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Well MY dad hates cuba but loves the PIG sandwich they make... whats it called again?

JK, he doesnt hate cuba. But he does have a chip on his shoulder about difficult access to cigars

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Well MY dad hates cuba but loves the PIG sandwich they make... whats it called again?

JK, he doesnt hate cuba. But he does have a chip on his shoulder about difficult access to cigars
It’s either sandwich cubano or a media noche. They both have pork. But the media noche’s swine is in sliced processed form. Where as the sandwhich cubano has pulled pork.

Cuban cigars are trash. They’re popular due to rarity. Nothing beats a good Nicaraguan wrapped in Dominican.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Cigar chat. Rolled this one myself from an herb mixture I had laying around 😂
IMG1109801538.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
My parents are immigrants. I was conceived in Cuba. But born in American.

my parents were exiled by the Castro regime. America immediately allowed my parents to come on over. As they say.

My dad hated and still hates America. That bay of pigs thing. It still stings in his heart.

Was wondering if you were foreign born and used your service as a path to citizenship. Your dedication to family, previously discussed as a reason to enlist, didn’t make Alien Service an illogical step.

Bay of Pigs was a solid fuckup, much like the rest of our foreign policy in Latin America. It’s painful to see our people sheeping along with our own destabilization techniques as applied to our own election.

I love me a proper cubano or ropa vieja.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Was wondering if you were foreign born and used your service as a path to citizenship.

Bay of Pigs was a solid fuckup, much like the rest of our foreign policy in Latin America. It’s painful to see our people sheeping along with our own destabilization techniques as applied to our own election.

I love me a proper cubano or ropa vieja.
Exiled immigrants willing to enrich a country’s intelligence get a fast pass towards citizenship. One of my uncles had the intel. And he made sure his brothers and their wives were taken cared of.

that’s how my uncle told it. I wasn’t there.

edit. I’m making ropa vieja today! Avocado salad. Plantains. And proper black beans and whiterice

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Exiled immigrants willing to enrich a country’s intelligence get a fast pass towards citizenship. One of my uncles had the intel. And he made sure his brothers and their wives were taken cared of.

that’s how my uncle told it. I wasn’t there.

edit. I’m making ropa vieja today! Avocado salad. Plantains. And proper black beans and whiterice

Cuba was one of my all time favorite deployments. Between the Cuban Club and the Jerk House, my pallet was happy. Too bad it was 46sqmi of lockdown because communism scary.