GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just random thoughts, PS. I tend to rant and shoot from the hip sometimes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Did I need permission from him or something? U keep mentioning him

No permission obviously. You said that you didn't know who he was and I simply told you. Unbelievable how you read something else into a simple statement.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No permission obviously. You said that you didn't know who he was and I simply told you. Unbelievable how you read something else into a simple statement.

So I "know" everyone that I comment in one of their threads? That actually makes sense to you?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Antifa isn't an organization? Are you guys retarded? They have their own flag, a creed, facebook and twitter groups. Regional groups. Just because they don't have a store front doesn't mean they aren't real, give me a break. Talk about putting your head in the sand.
Who’s in charge of antifa? What’s their motto and purpose?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I certainly wasn't lumping Antifa in with the majority, it is an easier term than Anarchist but gut feeling is the Anarchists are stealing the term for legitimacy. I have no problem with protesting against facism

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I dislike ANTIFA because of their actions.

Much as I dislike the whacko right-wing because of their actions.
Someone needs to show up ready to crack nazi boys and fuck up the proud boys and all the maga bitches. Folks who are willing to do that, the ones called anti fascist. I love what they motherfucking do. And if I could donate weapons and money I sure as fuck would.

because when the various hate groups were marching in Charleston, right after what happened happened. I was relieved that these “anti fascist” were there and met them with the same hostility.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
^^^yes

Denying Antifa because it doesn't have an organization is just stupid. Extremists on both sides are wrong. Protest all you want but once looting/bricks/fireworks/etc come out that is a line that shouldn't be crossed.
I’m all for the violence. Because it’s been a long ass while and in America, dunno if you’re new here. It takes violence to move a damn pebble.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I think you're equating people protesting against fascism with rioters/looters. Would you call all survivors of a massive hurricane looters, because some looted? What if people came from the next state over came and looted?

Over 90% of the protests were peaceful with no looting and rioting. Some right wing groups intentionally provoked rioting and looting. Some people just showed up to loot, because they could. Some on the left looted and rioted. That doesn't make in the protesters fault. I'm antifa. It means anti-fascist. I hope everyone is antifa, but sadly they aren't. There is no antifa structure, planning, goals, leader, etc... It isn't a group, it's people that are against fascism.

The real issue is people like Jim didn't make it past "Hitler bad, war and kill jews" to understand that the GOP and Trump are marching the country straight towards fascism. Conservatives see themselves as "preserving America" and in some ways they are. They certainly are trying to preserve the worst parts of American history. The white supremacy, misogyny, the power of the wealthy. People really don't know that prior to our entering WWII, the Nazis were popular in the US. They held rallies in Time square, had summer camps for children all over the country, America's wealthy families wanted to bring the same form of government to the US and had financial ties to the Nazis. A Marine Corps general testified that Prescott Bush tried to enlist him to lead a government take over. All of this was ignored after the war, because we became obsessed with the commies, but the US was headed straight towards fascism before the war. Just because conservatives aren't rounding up Muslims and killing them in concentration camps, doesn't make what they're doing any less fascist.
👏 thank you!

to be American is to be anti fascist. We have no monarchy. We have no king. We as Americans are culturally anti fascist.

it’s why we burned the British. It’s why a group of men committed treason on a particular day and decided it was time for a new way, with no king or queen. One of them being George mother fucking Washington

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
you know what's funny - i haven't met a single one of these whacked out crazy antifa liberals that everone shows on the news, complains about or shares on facebook.

On THAT surface, they appear to be either pasty white woke kids with purple and green hair, that seem to be trying to flip society inside out - making sure everyone is tickled pink that there are lbtq's, promoting middle eastern extremism, downrating large corporations and actual fascism, but also making sure the 'systemically racist whites' get a taste of their own medicine - being hated just for the color of their skin. Just hearing about making sure everything any white male does is racist or sexist enrages me but also wakes me up some. It seems to be alot more than simple anti-facism, but the lines are so blurred with all sorts of progressive extremism

In a sense i want to get into their heads and see how some of the views could possibly be made to seem more clarical - atleast from their perspective, however i havent been able to find much.

Again, havent met anyone on the street. To boot, all the african american, latino, or other minority polulation, LGBTQ, etc all seem like just normal people. Noone gives me a bad attitude and i don't give them a bad attitude. It's almost like we are civilized people cohabitating the same planet, unlike what the news makes us try to believe.

Same goes for maga, insofar, but they appear to be a little more real, parading around everywhere with pickup trucks and flags, whatever the fuck that means
I met a few from my wife’s job. Normal folks like u and me who show up and protest. But they get disgusted at the site of maga hats, nazi’s and other oppressive symbols.

crazy mother fuckers. I’ve seen their videos.

they also zip tie looters and leave them for the police.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Why would u even bring him up then? Our conversation has absolutely nothing to do with zrick

zrickety

The Fixer
This conversation has everything to do with all of us.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Why would u even bring him up then? Our conversation has absolutely nothing to do with zrick
It all has to do with zrick
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Jason Alexander Roberge, military vet and lawyer- "There is no evidence of fraud, all we have is 1000’s of witnesses, video proof, statistical anomalies in the vote counts, bogus vote counting software that can be hacked by anyone, former Dominion employees working for Biden and no auditing of ballots."